- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kaley Cuoco Marries Ryan Sweeting on New Years Eve
Kaley Cuoco has started off 2014 as Mrs. Kaley Sweeting, having married her boyfriend of six months, Ryan Sweeting.
The couple married on Tuesday, December 31st at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California in front of friends and family.
Kaley confirmed the wedding on her Instagram page, posting a photo of herself and her new husband along with the caption,
“Yep #thesweetings @ryansweething.”
This isn’t the couples first ceremony, as they married on The Ellen Show, a couple of months ago. We have the video of their first ceremony here.
Kaley dated Henry Cavill briefly before meeting Ryan in August. Ryan and Kaley were only dating for three months before they got engaged.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!