- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Kaley Cuoco Marries Ryan Sweeting on New Years Eve
Kaley Cuoco has started off 2014 as Mrs. Kaley Sweeting, having married her boyfriend of six months, Ryan Sweeting.
The couple married on Tuesday, December 31st at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California in front of friends and family.
Kaley confirmed the wedding on her Instagram page, posting a photo of herself and her new husband along with the caption,
“Yep #thesweetings @ryansweething.”
This isn’t the couples first ceremony, as they married on The Ellen Show, a couple of months ago. We have the video of their first ceremony here.
Kaley dated Henry Cavill briefly before meeting Ryan in August. Ryan and Kaley were only dating for three months before they got engaged.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!