- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Kaley Cuoco Marries Ryan Sweeting on New Years Eve
Kaley Cuoco has started off 2014 as Mrs. Kaley Sweeting, having married her boyfriend of six months, Ryan Sweeting.
The couple married on Tuesday, December 31st at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, California in front of friends and family.
Kaley confirmed the wedding on her Instagram page, posting a photo of herself and her new husband along with the caption,
“Yep #thesweetings @ryansweething.”
This isn’t the couples first ceremony, as they married on The Ellen Show, a couple of months ago. We have the video of their first ceremony here.
Kaley dated Henry Cavill briefly before meeting Ryan in August. Ryan and Kaley were only dating for three months before they got engaged.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!