- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Kate Upton Refers to Her Breasts as ‘The Ladies’
Kate Upton appears on the cover of V Magazine’s Spring issue where she speaks about ‘the ladies,’ otherwise known as her breasts, how she felt about being insulted by a casting agent from Victoria’s Secret, saying they would never use her as a cover model and much more!
The magazine has a Special Edition Box Set, referred to as ‘Why Can’t Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes On?,’ with three big reveals – a V87 with acetate overlay, a heat-activated mug, and a retro slider pen — three ways to expose what’s under Ms. Upton’s clothes! Or as Kate Upton refers to what’s under her clothes, ‘the ladies’
In 2012 a Victoria’s Secret casting director said that Kate was “like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.” At the time Kate remained silent but has now admitted that the nasty comments were her “introduction to being in the spotlight and having people you’ve never met have an opinion of you.”
As for why she refers to her breasts as ‘the ladies,’ she said, “Everyone brings them up, so I have to have something to call them.”
What do you think about Kate naming her lady parts??