- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Kate Upton Refers to Her Breasts as ‘The Ladies’
Kate Upton appears on the cover of V Magazine’s Spring issue where she speaks about ‘the ladies,’ otherwise known as her breasts, how she felt about being insulted by a casting agent from Victoria’s Secret, saying they would never use her as a cover model and much more!
The magazine has a Special Edition Box Set, referred to as ‘Why Can’t Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes On?,’ with three big reveals – a V87 with acetate overlay, a heat-activated mug, and a retro slider pen — three ways to expose what’s under Ms. Upton’s clothes! Or as Kate Upton refers to what’s under her clothes, ‘the ladies’
In 2012 a Victoria’s Secret casting director said that Kate was “like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.” At the time Kate remained silent but has now admitted that the nasty comments were her “introduction to being in the spotlight and having people you’ve never met have an opinion of you.”
As for why she refers to her breasts as ‘the ladies,’ she said, “Everyone brings them up, so I have to have something to call them.”
What do you think about Kate naming her lady parts??