- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Kate Upton Refers to Her Breasts as ‘The Ladies’
Kate Upton appears on the cover of V Magazine’s Spring issue where she speaks about ‘the ladies,’ otherwise known as her breasts, how she felt about being insulted by a casting agent from Victoria’s Secret, saying they would never use her as a cover model and much more!
The magazine has a Special Edition Box Set, referred to as ‘Why Can’t Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes On?,’ with three big reveals – a V87 with acetate overlay, a heat-activated mug, and a retro slider pen — three ways to expose what’s under Ms. Upton’s clothes! Or as Kate Upton refers to what’s under her clothes, ‘the ladies’
In 2012 a Victoria’s Secret casting director said that Kate was “like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.” At the time Kate remained silent but has now admitted that the nasty comments were her “introduction to being in the spotlight and having people you’ve never met have an opinion of you.”
As for why she refers to her breasts as ‘the ladies,’ she said, “Everyone brings them up, so I have to have something to call them.”
What do you think about Kate naming her lady parts??