- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Kate Upton Refers to Her Breasts as ‘The Ladies’
Kate Upton appears on the cover of V Magazine’s Spring issue where she speaks about ‘the ladies,’ otherwise known as her breasts, how she felt about being insulted by a casting agent from Victoria’s Secret, saying they would never use her as a cover model and much more!
The magazine has a Special Edition Box Set, referred to as ‘Why Can’t Kate Upton Keep Her Clothes On?,’ with three big reveals – a V87 with acetate overlay, a heat-activated mug, and a retro slider pen — three ways to expose what’s under Ms. Upton’s clothes! Or as Kate Upton refers to what’s under her clothes, ‘the ladies’
In 2012 a Victoria’s Secret casting director said that Kate was “like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.” At the time Kate remained silent but has now admitted that the nasty comments were her “introduction to being in the spotlight and having people you’ve never met have an opinion of you.”
As for why she refers to her breasts as ‘the ladies,’ she said, “Everyone brings them up, so I have to have something to call them.”
What do you think about Kate naming her lady parts??