- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
Meet Sharleen Joynt from ‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Juan Pablo Galavis – Bio and Pic
Sharleen Joynt is one of contestants on this season of The Bachelor with Juan Pablo Galavis. Sharlene is a 29 year-old opera singer from Canada. Sharleen receives the first impression rose from Juan Pablo but isn’t sure how she feels about him and if the feelings ‘are there.’
Sharleen’s Bachelorette Bio:
Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My mother — I’ve come to really admire her more and more as I’ve traveled and lived in other countries. She moved to Canada from Taiwan for her graduate degree and had to assimiliate in a very different culture in a very different language. She’s protective, loyal, and the Queen of Tough Love.
What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Honestly, probably going to The Bachelor casting. I’m not a big risk-taker and have made most major decisions calculatedly and with my career in mind.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Every time an audience applauds and I’m not happy with how I did. I can’t help but squirm from feeling undeserving.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
I love conversation and food, so as long as it’s quiet enough to hear each other and the food is excellent…
If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why?
Listen. People don’t do it enough.
We have photos of Sharleen on the next page.