- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Meet Sharleen Joynt from ‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Juan Pablo Galavis – Bio and Pic
Sharleen Joynt is one of contestants on this season of The Bachelor with Juan Pablo Galavis. Sharlene is a 29 year-old opera singer from Canada. Sharleen receives the first impression rose from Juan Pablo but isn’t sure how she feels about him and if the feelings ‘are there.’
Sharleen’s Bachelorette Bio:
Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My mother — I’ve come to really admire her more and more as I’ve traveled and lived in other countries. She moved to Canada from Taiwan for her graduate degree and had to assimiliate in a very different culture in a very different language. She’s protective, loyal, and the Queen of Tough Love.
What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Honestly, probably going to The Bachelor casting. I’m not a big risk-taker and have made most major decisions calculatedly and with my career in mind.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Every time an audience applauds and I’m not happy with how I did. I can’t help but squirm from feeling undeserving.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
I love conversation and food, so as long as it’s quiet enough to hear each other and the food is excellent…
If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why?
Listen. People don’t do it enough.
We have photos of Sharleen on the next page.