- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Meet Sharleen Joynt from ‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Juan Pablo Galavis – Bio and Pic
Sharleen Joynt is one of contestants on this season of The Bachelor with Juan Pablo Galavis. Sharlene is a 29 year-old opera singer from Canada. Sharleen receives the first impression rose from Juan Pablo but isn’t sure how she feels about him and if the feelings ‘are there.’
Sharleen’s Bachelorette Bio:
Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My mother — I’ve come to really admire her more and more as I’ve traveled and lived in other countries. She moved to Canada from Taiwan for her graduate degree and had to assimiliate in a very different culture in a very different language. She’s protective, loyal, and the Queen of Tough Love.
What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Honestly, probably going to The Bachelor casting. I’m not a big risk-taker and have made most major decisions calculatedly and with my career in mind.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Every time an audience applauds and I’m not happy with how I did. I can’t help but squirm from feeling undeserving.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
I love conversation and food, so as long as it’s quiet enough to hear each other and the food is excellent…
If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why?
Listen. People don’t do it enough.
We have photos of Sharleen on the next page.