- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Miranda Lambert will Join ‘The Voice’ Season 6 as a Mentor for Coach Shakira!!
Miranda Lambert will join ‘The Voice’ when Season 6 premieres on Monday, February 24, 2014!! The 30-year-old singer will be traveling to work with her husband, veteran Voice coach Blake Shelton, but the kicker is she will be the mentor for coach Shakira’s team!!
The husband/wife dynamic should make for some interesting footage on the upcoming season of the singing competition.
Miranda is no strange to reality singing competitions, as she was a finalist on Nashville Star’s first season.
The Voice Season 6 will feature coaches Shelton, Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine. Shakira and Usher will replace current fifth-season coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green. The pairs are on rotation each season so the artists have time to work on their own music careers, while Shelton and Levine, have appeared on every season of The Voice!!
How do you think Miranda will do as a mentor? Do you think she will return one day as a judge on ‘The Voice’??