- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Miranda Lambert will Join ‘The Voice’ Season 6 as a Mentor for Coach Shakira!!
Miranda Lambert will join ‘The Voice’ when Season 6 premieres on Monday, February 24, 2014!! The 30-year-old singer will be traveling to work with her husband, veteran Voice coach Blake Shelton, but the kicker is she will be the mentor for coach Shakira’s team!!
The husband/wife dynamic should make for some interesting footage on the upcoming season of the singing competition.
Miranda is no strange to reality singing competitions, as she was a finalist on Nashville Star’s first season.
The Voice Season 6 will feature coaches Shelton, Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine. Shakira and Usher will replace current fifth-season coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green. The pairs are on rotation each season so the artists have time to work on their own music careers, while Shelton and Levine, have appeared on every season of The Voice!!
How do you think Miranda will do as a mentor? Do you think she will return one day as a judge on ‘The Voice’??