- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Miranda Lambert will Join ‘The Voice’ Season 6 as a Mentor for Coach Shakira!!
Miranda Lambert will join ‘The Voice’ when Season 6 premieres on Monday, February 24, 2014!! The 30-year-old singer will be traveling to work with her husband, veteran Voice coach Blake Shelton, but the kicker is she will be the mentor for coach Shakira’s team!!
The husband/wife dynamic should make for some interesting footage on the upcoming season of the singing competition.
Miranda is no strange to reality singing competitions, as she was a finalist on Nashville Star’s first season.
The Voice Season 6 will feature coaches Shelton, Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine. Shakira and Usher will replace current fifth-season coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green. The pairs are on rotation each season so the artists have time to work on their own music careers, while Shelton and Levine, have appeared on every season of The Voice!!
How do you think Miranda will do as a mentor? Do you think she will return one day as a judge on ‘The Voice’??