- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Miranda Lambert will Join ‘The Voice’ Season 6 as a Mentor for Coach Shakira!!
Miranda Lambert will join ‘The Voice’ when Season 6 premieres on Monday, February 24, 2014!! The 30-year-old singer will be traveling to work with her husband, veteran Voice coach Blake Shelton, but the kicker is she will be the mentor for coach Shakira’s team!!
The husband/wife dynamic should make for some interesting footage on the upcoming season of the singing competition.
Miranda is no strange to reality singing competitions, as she was a finalist on Nashville Star’s first season.
The Voice Season 6 will feature coaches Shelton, Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine. Shakira and Usher will replace current fifth-season coaches Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green. The pairs are on rotation each season so the artists have time to work on their own music careers, while Shelton and Levine, have appeared on every season of The Voice!!
How do you think Miranda will do as a mentor? Do you think she will return one day as a judge on ‘The Voice’??