- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Photos: Kiefer Sutherland Bloody on Set of 24: Live Another Day
Kiefer Sutherland is returning as Jack Bauer, from the hit television series, 24, eight years later for 24: Live Another Day.
In the follow-up to 24, Jack Bauer will come out of hiding in London to head off a massive terrorist attack while being hunted down by American forces dispatched by President James Heller.
Sutherland‘s was seen on the set of the mini-series filming in London on January 22, 2014. He appeared to be a bit bloody and in one photo he was seen holding onto Chloe played by, Mary Lynn Rajskub, with a gun in his hand.
Also joining the series is Benjamin Bratt, who will portray Steve Harris, the head of CIA operations tracking Jack Bauer in London and Tate Donovan, the White House Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau, who is an astute and strong-willed political advisor who also happens to be married to President James Heller’s, played by William Devane, daughter, Audrey Raines, played by Kim Raines, who also happens to be Jack Bauer’s former flame.
24: Live Another Day premieres with a special two-hour television event Monday, May 5 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and makes its time period premiere the following week on Monday, May 12 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on Fox.
We have more photos on the next page from the set of 24: Live Another Day.