- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Photos: Kiefer Sutherland Bloody on Set of 24: Live Another Day
Kiefer Sutherland is returning as Jack Bauer, from the hit television series, 24, eight years later for 24: Live Another Day.
In the follow-up to 24, Jack Bauer will come out of hiding in London to head off a massive terrorist attack while being hunted down by American forces dispatched by President James Heller.
Sutherland‘s was seen on the set of the mini-series filming in London on January 22, 2014. He appeared to be a bit bloody and in one photo he was seen holding onto Chloe played by, Mary Lynn Rajskub, with a gun in his hand.
Also joining the series is Benjamin Bratt, who will portray Steve Harris, the head of CIA operations tracking Jack Bauer in London and Tate Donovan, the White House Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau, who is an astute and strong-willed political advisor who also happens to be married to President James Heller’s, played by William Devane, daughter, Audrey Raines, played by Kim Raines, who also happens to be Jack Bauer’s former flame.
24: Live Another Day premieres with a special two-hour television event Monday, May 5 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and makes its time period premiere the following week on Monday, May 12 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on Fox.
We have more photos on the next page from the set of 24: Live Another Day.