- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
The Real World: Ex-plosion Recap 1/8/14- Season 29, Ep. 1- Premiere
“The Real World” has sustained itself for almost thirty seasons and twenty-two years. For season twenty-nine, they have returned to San Francisco, California but this time there is a twist…they are living with their exes! Hence, this is not “The Real World” followed by a country, town, city or state but rather “Ex-plosion.”
Here’s how this season will work! Okay, so the first seven roomies will move in together in San Francisco. They will get to know each other for a whole month then go away for a day trip. When they return, there will be five additional house mates as five out of seven exes have agreed to flip the switch and move in. The ages range from 21-26 and consist of Arielle, Ashley, Cory, Jamie, Jay, Jenny and Thomas. As to who will join them; that is still unknown.
So, what would you do if you went away and your ex had moved in with you? We will see on the 29th season of “The Real World.”