- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
The Real World: Ex-plosion Recap 1/8/14- Season 29, Ep. 1- Premiere
“The Real World” has sustained itself for almost thirty seasons and twenty-two years. For season twenty-nine, they have returned to San Francisco, California but this time there is a twist…they are living with their exes! Hence, this is not “The Real World” followed by a country, town, city or state but rather “Ex-plosion.”
Here’s how this season will work! Okay, so the first seven roomies will move in together in San Francisco. They will get to know each other for a whole month then go away for a day trip. When they return, there will be five additional house mates as five out of seven exes have agreed to flip the switch and move in. The ages range from 21-26 and consist of Arielle, Ashley, Cory, Jamie, Jay, Jenny and Thomas. As to who will join them; that is still unknown.
So, what would you do if you went away and your ex had moved in with you? We will see on the 29th season of “The Real World.”