- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Red Hot Chili Peppers To Join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl Halftime Show
Call it the odd couple.
The NFL announced on Saturday, Jan. 11 that veteran rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be joining Hawaiian Pop/R&B singer Bruno Mars, at Super Bowl XLVIII (48) on February 2, at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium.
Until now the “Gorilla” singer had been the sole act set for next month’s big matchup, but many are speculating that the addition of the Red Hot Chili Peppers had something to do with drawing more viewers.
You have to think, watching a high intensity game you’d want a half time show that matched its caliber. Maybe Mars’ smooth moves just weren’t enough to sell the crowd, but now we’ll never know.
What will be interesting is to see how this bizarre pairing of musical acts will fare in the bitter winter that’s blanketed the east coast this season.
What do you think of the impending Pop, Rock duo? Good choice by the NFL, or should they have just stuck with Bruno in the first place? Either way, following Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is one tall order.
Good luck boys!