- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
Red Hot Chili Peppers To Join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl Halftime Show
Call it the odd couple.
The NFL announced on Saturday, Jan. 11 that veteran rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be joining Hawaiian Pop/R&B singer Bruno Mars, at Super Bowl XLVIII (48) on February 2, at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium.
Until now the “Gorilla” singer had been the sole act set for next month’s big matchup, but many are speculating that the addition of the Red Hot Chili Peppers had something to do with drawing more viewers.
You have to think, watching a high intensity game you’d want a half time show that matched its caliber. Maybe Mars’ smooth moves just weren’t enough to sell the crowd, but now we’ll never know.
What will be interesting is to see how this bizarre pairing of musical acts will fare in the bitter winter that’s blanketed the east coast this season.
What do you think of the impending Pop, Rock duo? Good choice by the NFL, or should they have just stuck with Bruno in the first place? Either way, following Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is one tall order.
Good luck boys!