- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Red Hot Chili Peppers To Join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl Halftime Show
Call it the odd couple.
The NFL announced on Saturday, Jan. 11 that veteran rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be joining Hawaiian Pop/R&B singer Bruno Mars, at Super Bowl XLVIII (48) on February 2, at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium.
Until now the “Gorilla” singer had been the sole act set for next month’s big matchup, but many are speculating that the addition of the Red Hot Chili Peppers had something to do with drawing more viewers.
You have to think, watching a high intensity game you’d want a half time show that matched its caliber. Maybe Mars’ smooth moves just weren’t enough to sell the crowd, but now we’ll never know.
What will be interesting is to see how this bizarre pairing of musical acts will fare in the bitter winter that’s blanketed the east coast this season.
What do you think of the impending Pop, Rock duo? Good choice by the NFL, or should they have just stuck with Bruno in the first place? Either way, following Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is one tall order.
Good luck boys!