- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Red Hot Chili Peppers To Join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl Halftime Show
Call it the odd couple.
The NFL announced on Saturday, Jan. 11 that veteran rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be joining Hawaiian Pop/R&B singer Bruno Mars, at Super Bowl XLVIII (48) on February 2, at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium.
Until now the “Gorilla” singer had been the sole act set for next month’s big matchup, but many are speculating that the addition of the Red Hot Chili Peppers had something to do with drawing more viewers.
You have to think, watching a high intensity game you’d want a half time show that matched its caliber. Maybe Mars’ smooth moves just weren’t enough to sell the crowd, but now we’ll never know.
What will be interesting is to see how this bizarre pairing of musical acts will fare in the bitter winter that’s blanketed the east coast this season.
What do you think of the impending Pop, Rock duo? Good choice by the NFL, or should they have just stuck with Bruno in the first place? Either way, following Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is one tall order.
Good luck boys!