- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Red Hot Chili Peppers To Join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl Halftime Show
Call it the odd couple.
The NFL announced on Saturday, Jan. 11 that veteran rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be joining Hawaiian Pop/R&B singer Bruno Mars, at Super Bowl XLVIII (48) on February 2, at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium.
Until now the “Gorilla” singer had been the sole act set for next month’s big matchup, but many are speculating that the addition of the Red Hot Chili Peppers had something to do with drawing more viewers.
You have to think, watching a high intensity game you’d want a half time show that matched its caliber. Maybe Mars’ smooth moves just weren’t enough to sell the crowd, but now we’ll never know.
What will be interesting is to see how this bizarre pairing of musical acts will fare in the bitter winter that’s blanketed the east coast this season.
What do you think of the impending Pop, Rock duo? Good choice by the NFL, or should they have just stuck with Bruno in the first place? Either way, following Beyonce’s 2013 Super Bowl halftime show is one tall order.
Good luck boys!