- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Shayne Lamas Expecting Second Child With Husband Nik Richie
There’s another baby on the way for former reality star, Shayne Lamas and her husband, Nik Richie.
Lamas who won season 12 of The Bachelor, is currently 12 weeks along, her husband; co-founder of celeb website The Dirty has confirmed.
Like several stories we’ve heard before, Lamas, 28, and Richie, 32, met and married in Las Vegas in April 2010, after only hours of knowing each other. But alas, the marriage was meant to be because the couple has since welcomed a daughter together; two-year-old, Press Dahl Lamas-Richie and are currently pregnant with baby number 2.
Prior to her quickie wedding, the Bachelor alum was engaged to the bachelor himself, Matt Grant, for a brief period in 2008.
In a statement to fellow celeb mag Us Weekly, Nik Richie revealed, “Like the great husband I am, I knocked her up during her birthday trip in Maui, Hawaii last November. Definitely a LOVE baby.” In one of Richie’s personal blog posts he added, “Both Shayne and I are super excited for our second child. I’ve grown so much as a father and Shayne is an amazing mother. Together we are a great team and love each other very much.”
For her part, Shayne, who is the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas (The Bold and The Beautiful) addressed her second pregnancy on Wednesday, Jan. 22, with the following quote on Instagram, “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.”
Lamas and Richie are due later this year. Congratulations to the expectant parents.