- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Shayne Lamas Expecting Second Child With Husband Nik Richie
There’s another baby on the way for former reality star, Shayne Lamas and her husband, Nik Richie.
Lamas who won season 12 of The Bachelor, is currently 12 weeks along, her husband; co-founder of celeb website The Dirty has confirmed.
Like several stories we’ve heard before, Lamas, 28, and Richie, 32, met and married in Las Vegas in April 2010, after only hours of knowing each other. But alas, the marriage was meant to be because the couple has since welcomed a daughter together; two-year-old, Press Dahl Lamas-Richie and are currently pregnant with baby number 2.
Prior to her quickie wedding, the Bachelor alum was engaged to the bachelor himself, Matt Grant, for a brief period in 2008.
In a statement to fellow celeb mag Us Weekly, Nik Richie revealed, “Like the great husband I am, I knocked her up during her birthday trip in Maui, Hawaii last November. Definitely a LOVE baby.” In one of Richie’s personal blog posts he added, “Both Shayne and I are super excited for our second child. I’ve grown so much as a father and Shayne is an amazing mother. Together we are a great team and love each other very much.”
For her part, Shayne, who is the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas (The Bold and The Beautiful) addressed her second pregnancy on Wednesday, Jan. 22, with the following quote on Instagram, “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.”
Lamas and Richie are due later this year. Congratulations to the expectant parents.