- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful” Red Carpet Photos
NBC and Time Inc. have partnered to present a two-hour TV special celebrating the 50th anniversary of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit franchise — one of the most hotly-anticipated annual fixtures in American pop culture. Entitled “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” the show has already been filmed and we have all of the red carpet photos below!!
“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” is set to air on NBC, Monday, Feb. 3 (9 p.m. ET/PT).
Former swimsuit cover model and “Project Runway” star Heidi Klum will host the special, with feature appearances from fellow swimsuit icons including Tyra Banks, Christie Brinkley, Kathy Ireland, Marisa Miller, Kate Upton and more of the most celebrated models in franchise history. Musical guests performing on the show include Grammy Award-winning, chart-topping artists Enrique Iglesias, Lady Antebellum, the Fray, John Legend and Tim McGraw. Additional stars and featured appearances will be announced in the coming weeks.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful” is Produced by Deaton Flanigen Productions Inc. Robert Deaton, George J. Flanigen IV, and Sports Illustrated are executive producers, Gary Halvorson is director, and Ryan O’Dowd is the writer. It will indulge viewers in the storied history of the franchise, with behind-the-scenes footage and photography from the exotic cover shoots and back stories from the most loved and recognizable swimsuit models on the planet. All of this will culminate in a countdown of the top 10 SI swimsuit covers of all time.
This announcement comes on the heels of the recent news that NBC, Time Inc. and Dick Clark Productions have partnered to produce the “People Magazine Awards,” which is scheduled to air in 2014. It also represents the latest initiative in Time Inc.’s company-wide commitment to expanding its video offerings across its portfolio.
Check out all of the SI Red Carpet photos on page 2!!