- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful” Red Carpet Photos
NBC and Time Inc. have partnered to present a two-hour TV special celebrating the 50th anniversary of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit franchise — one of the most hotly-anticipated annual fixtures in American pop culture. Entitled “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” the show has already been filmed and we have all of the red carpet photos below!!
“Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful,” is set to air on NBC, Monday, Feb. 3 (9 p.m. ET/PT).
Former swimsuit cover model and “Project Runway” star Heidi Klum will host the special, with feature appearances from fellow swimsuit icons including Tyra Banks, Christie Brinkley, Kathy Ireland, Marisa Miller, Kate Upton and more of the most celebrated models in franchise history. Musical guests performing on the show include Grammy Award-winning, chart-topping artists Enrique Iglesias, Lady Antebellum, the Fray, John Legend and Tim McGraw. Additional stars and featured appearances will be announced in the coming weeks.
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful” is Produced by Deaton Flanigen Productions Inc. Robert Deaton, George J. Flanigen IV, and Sports Illustrated are executive producers, Gary Halvorson is director, and Ryan O’Dowd is the writer. It will indulge viewers in the storied history of the franchise, with behind-the-scenes footage and photography from the exotic cover shoots and back stories from the most loved and recognizable swimsuit models on the planet. All of this will culminate in a countdown of the top 10 SI swimsuit covers of all time.
This announcement comes on the heels of the recent news that NBC, Time Inc. and Dick Clark Productions have partnered to produce the “People Magazine Awards,” which is scheduled to air in 2014. It also represents the latest initiative in Time Inc.’s company-wide commitment to expanding its video offerings across its portfolio.
Check out all of the SI Red Carpet photos on page 2!!