- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Recap 2/24/14 – Spoilers – Who Are the Final Three -Week 8
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, is down to the final four women, Andi, Nikki, Clare and Renee. In a two night special event, The Bachelor returns as Juan Pablo starts his exciting whirlwind trip across the country to visit the final four women’s hometowns, and continues his search to find lasting love.
Juan was so sure that Sharleen was the one, until she decided she couldn’t continue her journey. She was conflicted between her attraction to Juan and the fact that she didn’t feel as though he was intellectual enough for her. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelor we have the hometown visits.
A nervous Nikki welcomes the Bachelor, but she still can’t seem to tell him how she feels about him. Andi’s family takes aim at her blossoming relationship with Juan Pablo, but will it destroy her chance at love? Renee shares a wonderful reunion with her son and the Bachelor, but she too struggles to find the words to describe her feelings for him. Finally, Clare shares a rare, intimate moment with Juan Pablo, bringing them closer until one family member threatens to ruin everything for the couple. The dramatic journey ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women – one of whom he hopes will be his future wife – on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC Television Network.
Keep reading to see what happens during the hometown visits.