- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Recap 2/24/14 – Spoilers – Who Are the Final Three -Week 8
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, is down to the final four women, Andi, Nikki, Clare and Renee. In a two night special event, The Bachelor returns as Juan Pablo starts his exciting whirlwind trip across the country to visit the final four women’s hometowns, and continues his search to find lasting love.
Juan was so sure that Sharleen was the one, until she decided she couldn’t continue her journey. She was conflicted between her attraction to Juan and the fact that she didn’t feel as though he was intellectual enough for her. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelor we have the hometown visits.
A nervous Nikki welcomes the Bachelor, but she still can’t seem to tell him how she feels about him. Andi’s family takes aim at her blossoming relationship with Juan Pablo, but will it destroy her chance at love? Renee shares a wonderful reunion with her son and the Bachelor, but she too struggles to find the words to describe her feelings for him. Finally, Clare shares a rare, intimate moment with Juan Pablo, bringing them closer until one family member threatens to ruin everything for the couple. The dramatic journey ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women – one of whom he hopes will be his future wife – on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC Television Network.
Keep reading to see what happens during the hometown visits.