- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Recap 2/24/14 – Spoilers – Who Are the Final Three -Week 8
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, is down to the final four women, Andi, Nikki, Clare and Renee. In a two night special event, The Bachelor returns as Juan Pablo starts his exciting whirlwind trip across the country to visit the final four women’s hometowns, and continues his search to find lasting love.
Juan was so sure that Sharleen was the one, until she decided she couldn’t continue her journey. She was conflicted between her attraction to Juan and the fact that she didn’t feel as though he was intellectual enough for her. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelor we have the hometown visits.
A nervous Nikki welcomes the Bachelor, but she still can’t seem to tell him how she feels about him. Andi’s family takes aim at her blossoming relationship with Juan Pablo, but will it destroy her chance at love? Renee shares a wonderful reunion with her son and the Bachelor, but she too struggles to find the words to describe her feelings for him. Finally, Clare shares a rare, intimate moment with Juan Pablo, bringing them closer until one family member threatens to ruin everything for the couple. The dramatic journey ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women – one of whom he hopes will be his future wife – on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC Television Network.
Keep reading to see what happens during the hometown visits.