- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
The Bachelor Preview 2/17/14 – Spoilers – Sharleen Goes Home – Who Else Leaves? Week 7
The Bachelor with Juan Pablo, continues with the final six women. The final six women, Nikki, Sharleen, Andi, Clare, Renee and Chelsie, are heading to Juan Pablo’s hometown of Miami.
Following Clare and Juan Pablo’s ocean escapades, we were all curious, whether Clare would last another week. In an interview with Clare, where she denied having sex with the hunky bachelor, she seemed angry and over Juan Pablo, but the show reveals another side of the incident. Juan Pablo apologized for his behavior and everything was good between the couple. The sexual chemistry between Juan and Clare is insane and Juan always manages to end up in his hotel room with her. Is this just an odd coincidence?
Keep reading to see what happens in Miami.