- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelor Preview 2/17/14 – Spoilers – Sharleen Goes Home – Who Else Leaves? Week 7
The Bachelor with Juan Pablo, continues with the final six women. The final six women, Nikki, Sharleen, Andi, Clare, Renee and Chelsie, are heading to Juan Pablo’s hometown of Miami.
Following Clare and Juan Pablo’s ocean escapades, we were all curious, whether Clare would last another week. In an interview with Clare, where she denied having sex with the hunky bachelor, she seemed angry and over Juan Pablo, but the show reveals another side of the incident. Juan Pablo apologized for his behavior and everything was good between the couple. The sexual chemistry between Juan and Clare is insane and Juan always manages to end up in his hotel room with her. Is this just an odd coincidence?
Keep reading to see what happens in Miami.