- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Bachelor Preview 2/17/14 – Spoilers – Sharleen Goes Home – Who Else Leaves? Week 7
The Bachelor with Juan Pablo, continues with the final six women. The final six women, Nikki, Sharleen, Andi, Clare, Renee and Chelsie, are heading to Juan Pablo’s hometown of Miami.
Following Clare and Juan Pablo’s ocean escapades, we were all curious, whether Clare would last another week. In an interview with Clare, where she denied having sex with the hunky bachelor, she seemed angry and over Juan Pablo, but the show reveals another side of the incident. Juan Pablo apologized for his behavior and everything was good between the couple. The sexual chemistry between Juan and Clare is insane and Juan always manages to end up in his hotel room with her. Is this just an odd coincidence?
Keep reading to see what happens in Miami.