- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
The Bachelor Recap 2/10/14 – Spoilers – Who Was Eliminated – Week 6
Juan Pablo and his final eight women head to New Zealand to continue their adventure and Juan’s search for love.
This week we see Andi, who was desperate to get alone time with the Bachelor on the last episode (we have the complete recap here), claim the first one-on-on date, but will she be able to let her guard down and allow their relationship to grow? A group date for six bachelorettes takes them on a wild ride on the Ogo – a New Zealand extreme sport that has the women zig zagging down a course in giant clear inflatable balls. After they catch their breath, the after party takes place on the set of the Academy Award-winning film “The Hobbit.” Clare, who denies having sex with Juan Pablo after last week’s frolick in the ocean, is still trying to repair her relationship with the Bachelor, but what will be the outcome? Finally, it is not just the Bachelor with decisions to make, which results in one of the most tension-filled rose ceremonies so far.
Keep reading to see what happens on this week’s episode of The Bachelor.