- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
The Bachelor Recap 2/10/14 – Spoilers – Who Was Eliminated – Week 6
Juan Pablo and his final eight women head to New Zealand to continue their adventure and Juan’s search for love.
This week we see Andi, who was desperate to get alone time with the Bachelor on the last episode (we have the complete recap here), claim the first one-on-on date, but will she be able to let her guard down and allow their relationship to grow? A group date for six bachelorettes takes them on a wild ride on the Ogo – a New Zealand extreme sport that has the women zig zagging down a course in giant clear inflatable balls. After they catch their breath, the after party takes place on the set of the Academy Award-winning film “The Hobbit.” Clare, who denies having sex with Juan Pablo after last week’s frolick in the ocean, is still trying to repair her relationship with the Bachelor, but what will be the outcome? Finally, it is not just the Bachelor with decisions to make, which results in one of the most tension-filled rose ceremonies so far.
Keep reading to see what happens on this week’s episode of The Bachelor.