- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The Bachelor Recap 2/10/14 – Spoilers – Who Was Eliminated – Week 6
Juan Pablo and his final eight women head to New Zealand to continue their adventure and Juan’s search for love.
This week we see Andi, who was desperate to get alone time with the Bachelor on the last episode (we have the complete recap here), claim the first one-on-on date, but will she be able to let her guard down and allow their relationship to grow? A group date for six bachelorettes takes them on a wild ride on the Ogo – a New Zealand extreme sport that has the women zig zagging down a course in giant clear inflatable balls. After they catch their breath, the after party takes place on the set of the Academy Award-winning film “The Hobbit.” Clare, who denies having sex with Juan Pablo after last week’s frolick in the ocean, is still trying to repair her relationship with the Bachelor, but what will be the outcome? Finally, it is not just the Bachelor with decisions to make, which results in one of the most tension-filled rose ceremonies so far.
Keep reading to see what happens on this week’s episode of The Bachelor.