- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Bachelor Recap 2/10/14 – Spoilers – Who Was Eliminated – Week 6
Juan Pablo and his final eight women head to New Zealand to continue their adventure and Juan’s search for love.
This week we see Andi, who was desperate to get alone time with the Bachelor on the last episode (we have the complete recap here), claim the first one-on-on date, but will she be able to let her guard down and allow their relationship to grow? A group date for six bachelorettes takes them on a wild ride on the Ogo – a New Zealand extreme sport that has the women zig zagging down a course in giant clear inflatable balls. After they catch their breath, the after party takes place on the set of the Academy Award-winning film “The Hobbit.” Clare, who denies having sex with Juan Pablo after last week’s frolick in the ocean, is still trying to repair her relationship with the Bachelor, but what will be the outcome? Finally, it is not just the Bachelor with decisions to make, which results in one of the most tension-filled rose ceremonies so far.
Keep reading to see what happens on this week’s episode of The Bachelor.