- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Barbara Walters Defends Woody Allen on The View Following Molestation Accusations
Woody Allen has an unlikely ally in Barbara Walters, when she spoke about the molestation accusations that his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, made against the producer and defended him.
On The View today, February 3, 2014, Barbara said she has been with Woody a number of times with his two daughters, ages 14 and 13, from his wife, Sun Yi (who was the adopted daughter of Woody’s long time girlfriend, Mia Farrow) and she has rarely seen a father as loving and caring and as sensitive as Woody is to his daughters.
The women on The View brought up a good point when they pointed out that Sun Yi was very young when they started their sexual relationship. Barbara continued to defend Allen saying, the fact that Woody likes younger women has nothing to do with it. Sherri Shepherd and Barbara got into it with Sherri saying these women are under age and Barbara claims the age doesn’t matter because it was consensual. Needless to say, this did not go over well with Barbara’s co-hosts on the talk show.
Barbara is leaving The View in May 2014 and it seems it may not be a minute too soon.
Check out the video on the next page.