- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Family Return to the U.S. After Filming Unbroken Ends
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have returned to the United States, with their family in tow, after the filming of ‘Unbroken’ ended.
Angelina and Brad celebrated the ending of the filming of the movie at a party in Australia on February 3, 2014. The stars attended a wrap party with the cast and crew of Jolie’s film with at the Shipwrecked Seafood Bar and Grill in Airlie Beach, Queensland.
The couple, have been spending some time a part since Angelina was busy directing the film in Australia, while Brad was filming his World War II film Fury in London, according to US Magazine.
The couple arrived on a flight with all of their kids at LAX Airport on February 5, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
We have photos of the family on the next page. They are getting so big!!