- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Family Return to the U.S. After Filming Unbroken Ends
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have returned to the United States, with their family in tow, after the filming of ‘Unbroken’ ended.
Angelina and Brad celebrated the ending of the filming of the movie at a party in Australia on February 3, 2014. The stars attended a wrap party with the cast and crew of Jolie’s film with at the Shipwrecked Seafood Bar and Grill in Airlie Beach, Queensland.
The couple, have been spending some time a part since Angelina was busy directing the film in Australia, while Brad was filming his World War II film Fury in London, according to US Magazine.
The couple arrived on a flight with all of their kids at LAX Airport on February 5, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
We have photos of the family on the next page. They are getting so big!!