- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Family Return to the U.S. After Filming Unbroken Ends
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have returned to the United States, with their family in tow, after the filming of ‘Unbroken’ ended.
Angelina and Brad celebrated the ending of the filming of the movie at a party in Australia on February 3, 2014. The stars attended a wrap party with the cast and crew of Jolie’s film with at the Shipwrecked Seafood Bar and Grill in Airlie Beach, Queensland.
The couple, have been spending some time a part since Angelina was busy directing the film in Australia, while Brad was filming his World War II film Fury in London, according to US Magazine.
The couple arrived on a flight with all of their kids at LAX Airport on February 5, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
We have photos of the family on the next page. They are getting so big!!