- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Family Return to the U.S. After Filming Unbroken Ends
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have returned to the United States, with their family in tow, after the filming of ‘Unbroken’ ended.
Angelina and Brad celebrated the ending of the filming of the movie at a party in Australia on February 3, 2014. The stars attended a wrap party with the cast and crew of Jolie’s film with at the Shipwrecked Seafood Bar and Grill in Airlie Beach, Queensland.
The couple, have been spending some time a part since Angelina was busy directing the film in Australia, while Brad was filming his World War II film Fury in London, according to US Magazine.
The couple arrived on a flight with all of their kids at LAX Airport on February 5, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
We have photos of the family on the next page. They are getting so big!!