- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the Family Return to the U.S. After Filming Unbroken Ends
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have returned to the United States, with their family in tow, after the filming of ‘Unbroken’ ended.
Angelina and Brad celebrated the ending of the filming of the movie at a party in Australia on February 3, 2014. The stars attended a wrap party with the cast and crew of Jolie’s film with at the Shipwrecked Seafood Bar and Grill in Airlie Beach, Queensland.
The couple, have been spending some time a part since Angelina was busy directing the film in Australia, while Brad was filming his World War II film Fury in London, according to US Magazine.
The couple arrived on a flight with all of their kids at LAX Airport on February 5, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
We have photos of the family on the next page. They are getting so big!!