- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Emma Watson Finds Socalizing Difficult
She starred in one of the most successful film franchises ever and she is recognized by anyone who has even the slightest interest in anything Harry Potter, but even actress Emma Watson has trouble socializing and being outgoing at times.
Talking to Derek Blasberg from Wonderland magazine, Watson reveals that she can be shy at times:
“I feel like I’ve been given a lot of credit where it isn’t due that I don’t like to party. The truth is that I’m genuinely a shy, socially awkward, introverted person. At a big party, I’m like Bambie in the headlights. It’s too much stimulation for me, which is why I end up going to the bathroom! I need time outs! You’ve seen me at parties, Derek. I get anxious. I’m terrible at small talk and I have a ridiculously short attention span.”
“I feel a pressure when I’m meeting new people because I’m aware of their expectations. That makes socializing difficult. Which isn’t to say that when I’m in a small group and around my friends, I don’t love to dance and be extroverted. I am just extremely self-conscious in public.”
You mean Watson is aware that I expect her to say “Wingardium Leviosa” on my voice mail? I don’t feel there is too much pressure doing that.
Watson also talks about the pixie haircut that made all her fans go bonkers (and some not in a good way)
“It wasn’t unexpected to me. I had been crafting it in my mind for years. So, when the time came, I went ahead and did it…To be honest, I felt more myself with that haircut. I felt bold, and it felt empowering because it was my choice. It felt sexy, too. Maybe it was the bare neck, but for some reason I felt super, super sexy.”
“The minute I get pregnant, the first thing I’m going to do is cut my hair off because I know I won’t be working for a time. If I wasn’t an actress, I’d keep it that way. I could wash it in the sink and shake it out like a dog. It’s so low maintenance!
There are times where Watson comes across as stuck up or with an air that she is better than others, but now it seems that she is just shy and awkward and perhaps is made uncomfortable from the attention.
What do you think of Watson’s comments?