- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Interview: The Bachelor Clare Crawley Confirms She and Juan Pablo Did NOT Have Sex – Calls Him a Hypocrite
Q: Who is your biggest competition in the house?
Clare: It wasn’t competition. I felt like it’s not a competition. You can’t make a connection happen or chemistry happen. It’s who he chooses. What is he looking for and what does he want? You can’t compete for love.
Q:Juan Pablo has taken a lot of heat for everything that happened last week episodes? Did it change your opinion about Juan Pablo following the incident?
Clare: I’m not into all the blogs. It’s not my thing. I am out doing things. I don’t put too much weight on it. I think he’s more into it than I am. I think letting people in on that, you are letting people in to jump on things. He’s allowed to feel how he feels – he just needs to know it comes with the territory.
Q: Did this situation give you pause about him at all?
Clare: In Vietnam, it caught me off guard and set me back. It took me out of my heart. I was living in my heart. It set me back to question things more and it was something I didn’t want to do. I didn’t want to question everything out there.
Q: Did it ever cross your mind that you wanted to leave at that point?
Clare: It definitely crossed my mind. After the rose ceremony and after we went back to the hotel, I was thinking I want someone in my life that makes my life better. Love is what I came looking for. Part of that is loving you for your good and bad and for your imperfections. It definitely made me want to leave and it made me question, ‘is that what I wanted?’ What made me want to stay is that real relationships go through their ups and downs. I didn’t want to give up on him.