- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Break Up Rumors Continue – Jen Celebrates Birthday Alone
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have battled break up rumors in the past, but the fact that Jennifer spent her 45th birthday without her fiancé has added fuel to the fire.
Jennifer celebrated her birthday in Los Angeles, with a low-key dinner with friends, while Justin celebrated Jen’s birthday with the newly single, Orlando Bloom, in New York.
Theroux is in New York filming HBO show, The Leftovers, which is what reportedly kept him from heading to the West Coast for Aniston’s birthday celebration. Meanwhile, Jennifer was in California on Monday, where she interviewed Gloria Steinem, at the Makers Conference. They discussed the pressure society places on women to marry and have children, with Jen saying,
“Our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated.”
Besides Aniston’s birthday, Theroux attended the funeral of his good friend Philip Seymour Hoffman in New York, solo.
Are the couple broken up or is their work just keeping them apart?