- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Break Up Rumors Continue – Jen Celebrates Birthday Alone
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have battled break up rumors in the past, but the fact that Jennifer spent her 45th birthday without her fiancé has added fuel to the fire.
Jennifer celebrated her birthday in Los Angeles, with a low-key dinner with friends, while Justin celebrated Jen’s birthday with the newly single, Orlando Bloom, in New York.
Theroux is in New York filming HBO show, The Leftovers, which is what reportedly kept him from heading to the West Coast for Aniston’s birthday celebration. Meanwhile, Jennifer was in California on Monday, where she interviewed Gloria Steinem, at the Makers Conference. They discussed the pressure society places on women to marry and have children, with Jen saying,
“Our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated.”
Besides Aniston’s birthday, Theroux attended the funeral of his good friend Philip Seymour Hoffman in New York, solo.
Are the couple broken up or is their work just keeping them apart?