- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Break Up Rumors Continue – Jen Celebrates Birthday Alone
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have battled break up rumors in the past, but the fact that Jennifer spent her 45th birthday without her fiancé has added fuel to the fire.
Jennifer celebrated her birthday in Los Angeles, with a low-key dinner with friends, while Justin celebrated Jen’s birthday with the newly single, Orlando Bloom, in New York.
Theroux is in New York filming HBO show, The Leftovers, which is what reportedly kept him from heading to the West Coast for Aniston’s birthday celebration. Meanwhile, Jennifer was in California on Monday, where she interviewed Gloria Steinem, at the Makers Conference. They discussed the pressure society places on women to marry and have children, with Jen saying,
“Our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated.”
Besides Aniston’s birthday, Theroux attended the funeral of his good friend Philip Seymour Hoffman in New York, solo.
Are the couple broken up or is their work just keeping them apart?