- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Meet: Gracie Gold Sochi Olympics 2014 Women’s Figure Skating – Bio and Pics
Gracie Gold is a top contender for the Sochi 2014 U.S. Olympic Women’s Figure Skating Team!!
Gold has had a meteoric rise to the top of the U.S. figure skating ranks. After earning the junior national title at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, Gold went on to win silver at the junior worlds, and was then quickly called upon to join the senior ranks at the 2012 World Team Trophy, where she helped Team USA earn silver. Gold continued to wow the world and work towards her ‘Gold’-en expectations when she earned her first senior Grand Prix medal, a silver at the 2012 Rostelecom Cup. At her first senior national championships, Gold finished second to reigning champion Ashley Wagner before making perhaps her most important statement. At the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships, Gold finished sixth in her senior worlds debut, helping to earn the United States the maximum three Olympic spots and proving she is one of the top contenders for the 2014 U.S. Olympic Team. Follow Gold as she blogs about her road to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
Favorite Movie or TV Show: Black Swan
Favorite Celebrity: Angelia Jolie
Athlete who inspires or Fun Fact: The Kwan sisters, Karen and Michelle, because of their amazing athletic accomplishments, but also their graciousness and class. I also relate to their closeness as sisters.
You can watch the first competitions of the Games on NBC starting February 6th, even though the opening ceremonies are February 7th (odd…I know) and run through February 23rd. The Paralympics are two weeks later in Sochi March 7-16.
You can find a full rundown of schedules, athlete videos, Olympic protocols and more at NBCOlympics.com or TeamUSA.org.