- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Photos: The Bachelor Preview 2/24/14 and 2/25/14 – Spoilers – Final 3 – Week 8
Starting off in Kansas City, Missouri, Nikki puts Juan Pablo’s cowboy skills to the test by daring him to ride a mechanical bull. Seeing him so at ease in her hometown solidifies her feelings of love, but she still can’t tell him to his face. The Bachelor charms her family with his easy-going manner and good looks, but even with her family’s approval, will she gather the courage tell Juan Pablo she has fallen in love with him?
The Bachelor’s next stop is Atlanta where he will visit Andi, who also has a test waiting for Juan Pablo. She takes him to a shooting range for target practice. The real question is: will he score with her family? Tough questions wait for the Bachelor, as Andi’s father peppers him in a blunt cross examination. Will it sound the death knell for the couple’s relationship?
Juan Pablo’s emotional tour continues in Sarasota, Florida, as he meets up with single mom Renee, who has been desperate to be reunited with her eight-year-old son, Ben. Juan Pablo witnesses the tearful reunion and is introduced to Renee’s pride and joy. As Juan Pablo watches Ben play in a Little League game, he ponders whether he can picture himself as the boy’s stepfather. After he meets her parents, Renee still hesitates to tell him of her strong feelings for him. Will that indecisiveness cost her a rose?
Finally, the Bachelor travels to Sacramento, California where Clare waits for him. She shares heartbreaking memories of her late father with Juan Pablo in a rare, intimate moment of vulnerability and sensitivity. Everything goes smoothly until Juan meets Clare’s mother and sisters. One woman’s bombshell reaction makes a happy ending for the couple questionable.
Now, flying back to Miami, Juan Pablo must make his most difficult decision yet about which of the final four women he will send home. A tense, dramatic rose ceremony brings heartache to one devastated bachelorette. The three remaining ladies head to the exotic Caribbean island of St. Lucia as their romantic journey nears an end.
See who was eliminated and who will be heading into the romantic Fantasy Suite dates on the next page.
We also have photos from the hometown dates.