- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
Scandal Recap 2/27/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Ride Sally Ride’
Anonymous texts are circulating about the death of Daniel Douglas, Sally Langston’s late husband. Why was their no autopsy? The texts are sent under the alias, “Publius”. We can only guess as to what that means.
In attempts to do damage control, Abby finds herself on a talk should with Leo Bergen, Sally’s campaign runner. The conversation seems to be going in a direction that Abby has some control over, but Abby is quickly caught off guard when Leo brings up the Fitz-Olivia allegations. Why would Fitz hire a woman formerly accused of being his mistress? And even if another woman was already outed as such, who’s to say he didn’t have more than one? The press take this story and run with it, and suddenly it’s all anyone can talk about, overshadowing the disgrace of what Sally is doing or even any creeping suspicions about her husband.
Leo later confronts Cyrus to talk strategy, because they need to be more or less playing on the same team. Cyrus, upon hearing about the autopsy rumours, decides to take matters into his own hand. He knows that if Sally goes down for Daniel, so will he (and Fitz, naturally). So there’s a lot at stake.
As this is going on, Charlie and Quinn are in the middle of happy couple shopping for tools. No doubt to use as supplies for their torture stash. Of course, they tell the friendly sales associate that they’re putting together a bookshelf. It’s at that moment that Charlie gets a call from Cyrus, with a job for him to do, and soon he and Quinn are off.
The next thing we see is Quinn at a new low. She approaches a little boy, pretending to be a friend of his mom, and seems to be contentedly kidnapping now? What is going on?