- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
Scandal Review 2/27/14 and Spoilers 3/6/14 ‘We Do Not Touch the First Ladies’- Season 3
Olivia is enjoying her obligatory glass of wine as she mopes at home when Jake comes knocking at her door. The two get into a bit of a heated argument about his taking over B-613, though Jake tries to explain how suited he is for the job. “I can run it better,” he insists. But Olivia doesn’t want to be convinced, she knows that it’s a slippery descent into madness. “You’re so busy being a patriot you forget to be a person,” she says. She also inquires about Quinn, so it’s nice to hear that Liv hasn’t completely given up on her.
It also looks like Olivia’s went with Mellie’s advice. The next day, at the ceremony where Fitz is announcing his new selection for Vice President, he scowls about the headlines with her posing with her fake boyfriend. Olivia simply adjusts his tie and tells him to smile.
And then, a few things happen. We see Leo talking to Bergen, though it’s not clear what’s happening on that end. What is clear, is the exchange between Andrew Nichols and Mellie. Remember that line about ‘lost love’ that he fed to Olivia? Looks like he was talking about Mellie, the one and only. If that doesn’t spell drama for weeks to come, this isn’t Scandal!
We’ll be watching to see how this all plays in next week’s episode.
“We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” – Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.