- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
Scandal Review 2/27/14 and Spoilers 3/6/14 ‘We Do Not Touch the First Ladies’- Season 3
Olivia is enjoying her obligatory glass of wine as she mopes at home when Jake comes knocking at her door. The two get into a bit of a heated argument about his taking over B-613, though Jake tries to explain how suited he is for the job. “I can run it better,” he insists. But Olivia doesn’t want to be convinced, she knows that it’s a slippery descent into madness. “You’re so busy being a patriot you forget to be a person,” she says. She also inquires about Quinn, so it’s nice to hear that Liv hasn’t completely given up on her.
It also looks like Olivia’s went with Mellie’s advice. The next day, at the ceremony where Fitz is announcing his new selection for Vice President, he scowls about the headlines with her posing with her fake boyfriend. Olivia simply adjusts his tie and tells him to smile.
And then, a few things happen. We see Leo talking to Bergen, though it’s not clear what’s happening on that end. What is clear, is the exchange between Andrew Nichols and Mellie. Remember that line about ‘lost love’ that he fed to Olivia? Looks like he was talking about Mellie, the one and only. If that doesn’t spell drama for weeks to come, this isn’t Scandal!
We’ll be watching to see how this all plays in next week’s episode.
“We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” – Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.