- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Scandal Review 2/27/14 and Spoilers 3/6/14 ‘We Do Not Touch the First Ladies’- Season 3
Olivia is enjoying her obligatory glass of wine as she mopes at home when Jake comes knocking at her door. The two get into a bit of a heated argument about his taking over B-613, though Jake tries to explain how suited he is for the job. “I can run it better,” he insists. But Olivia doesn’t want to be convinced, she knows that it’s a slippery descent into madness. “You’re so busy being a patriot you forget to be a person,” she says. She also inquires about Quinn, so it’s nice to hear that Liv hasn’t completely given up on her.
It also looks like Olivia’s went with Mellie’s advice. The next day, at the ceremony where Fitz is announcing his new selection for Vice President, he scowls about the headlines with her posing with her fake boyfriend. Olivia simply adjusts his tie and tells him to smile.
And then, a few things happen. We see Leo talking to Bergen, though it’s not clear what’s happening on that end. What is clear, is the exchange between Andrew Nichols and Mellie. Remember that line about ‘lost love’ that he fed to Olivia? Looks like he was talking about Mellie, the one and only. If that doesn’t spell drama for weeks to come, this isn’t Scandal!
We’ll be watching to see how this all plays in next week’s episode.
“We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” – Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.