- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Sister Wives Recap 2/9/14- Tragedy in the Family
The family of “Sister Wives” have been through a lot lately. They’ve dealt with Aspyn and Mariah graduating high school, making sure Mariah had money to go to the college she wanted to go to and reconnecting as a family.
Meri and Mariah had to go to Utah alone to drop Mariah off at college sans Kody. Why? Because when the wives were on a vacation to California, Truely started to get really sick. No one knew what was wrong with her as they thought it was just a bug. Finally, Christine realized that it was time to go to the pediatrician who sent them to the ER. There, they discovered that Truely was suffering from kidney failure and it totally put a damper on the family as well as Mariah’s farewell. Fortunately, Truely was able to pull through and the family rejoiced with a party.
Tonight, the family faces another tragedy and crashes their plans for a recommitment ceremony.
Keep reading on the next page.