- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Sister Wives Recap 2/9/14- Tragedy in the Family
The family of “Sister Wives” have been through a lot lately. They’ve dealt with Aspyn and Mariah graduating high school, making sure Mariah had money to go to the college she wanted to go to and reconnecting as a family.
Meri and Mariah had to go to Utah alone to drop Mariah off at college sans Kody. Why? Because when the wives were on a vacation to California, Truely started to get really sick. No one knew what was wrong with her as they thought it was just a bug. Finally, Christine realized that it was time to go to the pediatrician who sent them to the ER. There, they discovered that Truely was suffering from kidney failure and it totally put a damper on the family as well as Mariah’s farewell. Fortunately, Truely was able to pull through and the family rejoiced with a party.
Tonight, the family faces another tragedy and crashes their plans for a recommitment ceremony.
Keep reading on the next page.