- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Sister Wives Recap 2/9/14- Tragedy in the Family
The family of “Sister Wives” have been through a lot lately. They’ve dealt with Aspyn and Mariah graduating high school, making sure Mariah had money to go to the college she wanted to go to and reconnecting as a family.
Meri and Mariah had to go to Utah alone to drop Mariah off at college sans Kody. Why? Because when the wives were on a vacation to California, Truely started to get really sick. No one knew what was wrong with her as they thought it was just a bug. Finally, Christine realized that it was time to go to the pediatrician who sent them to the ER. There, they discovered that Truely was suffering from kidney failure and it totally put a damper on the family as well as Mariah’s farewell. Fortunately, Truely was able to pull through and the family rejoiced with a party.
Tonight, the family faces another tragedy and crashes their plans for a recommitment ceremony.
Keep reading on the next page.