- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Teen Mom 2 Chelsea Houska’s Ex, Adam Lind Involved in Near Fatal Car Crash
Adam Lind should consider himself lucky. The ex-boyfriend of Teen Mom 2 star, Chelsea Houska, was involved in a fiery, near fatal car crash that almost killed two elderly women and himself, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on Sat., Feb 21.
TMZ reported that the MTV star was pulled from the wreckage of his 2001 Corvette Z06, moments before it exploded- sparing his life and the life of the two elderly women he hit.
Local law enforcement officials say Lind was driving “really, really fast” in Sioux Falls, when he collided with a Lincoln Town Car that was carrying an 87-year-old female driver, and her 94-year-old female passenger.
According to police statements, witnesses of the horrific crash sprung into action and managed to pull both parties out of their wrecked cars before Lind’s Corvette erupted in flames.
Following the accident both the MTV star and the elderly women were taken to a local hospital, where no life-threatening injuries were reported.
That’s great news considering, although the father of two will have some serious explaining to do once he’s released from the hospital.
Adam’s relationship with Chelsea Houska was documented on MTV’s 16 and Pregnant, and later on the spin off series, Teen Mom 2. The former couple share 4-year-old daughter, Aubree. Following their breakup, Lind began dating girlfriend Taylor Halbur- they welcomed a daughter; Paislee, born in 2013.