- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
The Top Reasons The Bachelor Juan Pablo is a ‘Jerk’
Most adults rarely use the word ‘jerk.’ The word ‘jerk’ has a negative connotation and we try to avoid using it – even thought it is sometimes the only word that comes to mind. Afterall, when you call someone a jerk, you seem like a 10 year old and well, you sound like a jerk.
When thinking about The Bachelor Juan Pablo Gavalis and the things he has said this season and what has gone on with many of the women on the show, you can’t help but think, ‘What a Jerk,’ or worse. So we are left with calling Juan Pablo a jerk. While we would normally do a top 5 or 10 list for something like this, we wanted to leave it open to our readers to add a comment and tell us what we missed and why you think he is a jerk.
Some Reasons Juan Pablo is a Jerk
- He is inconsistent – kissing some of the women and refusing to kiss other women because of his ‘daughter.’
- Juan brought Nikki to meet his daughter weeks before the season finale. What if he didn’t choose her in the end.
- Renee – poor Renee last until the final four, she introduced her son to him and then she was dumped
- He went frolicking in the ocean with Clare, enjoyed it and then the next day told her how much he regretted it and how inappropriate it was
- He dumped a bachelorette on her birthday
- He thinks gay people are perverts
Do you think Juan Pablo is a jerk? Feel free to leave a comment and let us know why Juan Pablo is a jerk in your eyes.
After the latest episode – it is official, Juan is definitely a big jerk.
Keep reading to see why it is official.