- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Will AJ Quartermaine Be Killed Off With Sean Kanan’s Exit from General Hospital
Let the speculation begin? With the news that Sean Kanan, the actor that plays AJ Quartermaine is leaving General Hospital and will be returning to his old stomping grounds of The Bold and the Beautiful, everyone seems to be asking the same thing. Will AJ Quartermaine die or will he be recast.
AJ Quartermaine’s life has been hanging by a thread since Sonny Corinthos shot him. Sean is supposed to continue filming scenes for General Hospital until the end of the month. His scenes will play on the show until mid-April.
What do you think – would you rather see AJ Quartermaine killed off the show? Or would you prefer to see him stay? What will happen to Sonny if AJ dies? Will it be found out that he was the person who shot him?