- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Will AJ Quartermaine Be Killed Off With Sean Kanan’s Exit from General Hospital
Let the speculation begin? With the news that Sean Kanan, the actor that plays AJ Quartermaine is leaving General Hospital and will be returning to his old stomping grounds of The Bold and the Beautiful, everyone seems to be asking the same thing. Will AJ Quartermaine die or will he be recast.
AJ Quartermaine’s life has been hanging by a thread since Sonny Corinthos shot him. Sean is supposed to continue filming scenes for General Hospital until the end of the month. His scenes will play on the show until mid-April.
What do you think – would you rather see AJ Quartermaine killed off the show? Or would you prefer to see him stay? What will happen to Sonny if AJ dies? Will it be found out that he was the person who shot him?