- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Will AJ Quartermaine Be Killed Off With Sean Kanan’s Exit from General Hospital
Let the speculation begin? With the news that Sean Kanan, the actor that plays AJ Quartermaine is leaving General Hospital and will be returning to his old stomping grounds of The Bold and the Beautiful, everyone seems to be asking the same thing. Will AJ Quartermaine die or will he be recast.
AJ Quartermaine’s life has been hanging by a thread since Sonny Corinthos shot him. Sean is supposed to continue filming scenes for General Hospital until the end of the month. His scenes will play on the show until mid-April.
What do you think – would you rather see AJ Quartermaine killed off the show? Or would you prefer to see him stay? What will happen to Sonny if AJ dies? Will it be found out that he was the person who shot him?