- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
Will AJ Quartermaine Be Killed Off With Sean Kanan’s Exit from General Hospital
Let the speculation begin? With the news that Sean Kanan, the actor that plays AJ Quartermaine is leaving General Hospital and will be returning to his old stomping grounds of The Bold and the Beautiful, everyone seems to be asking the same thing. Will AJ Quartermaine die or will he be recast.
AJ Quartermaine’s life has been hanging by a thread since Sonny Corinthos shot him. Sean is supposed to continue filming scenes for General Hospital until the end of the month. His scenes will play on the show until mid-April.
What do you think – would you rather see AJ Quartermaine killed off the show? Or would you prefer to see him stay? What will happen to Sonny if AJ dies? Will it be found out that he was the person who shot him?