- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
American Idol XIII Recap 3/6/14 – Results Show
According to the results of last night’s votes, Jena was announced as safe. MK was also announced as safe, which means Emily is headed back to the stage to sing for her life and hopefully get the judges to use their one save of the season.
Emily decided to sing Grace Potter and the Nocturnal’s “Stars,” which I thought was really, really love. The camera kept panning to her parents in the audience who looked simply devastated – and her dad was, adorably, singing along to the song.
The audience went completely crazy for the song, but the judges need to come to a unanimous decision to use their one save of the season. Unfortunately though, Harry had the unfortunate experience of telling Emily that the judges did not decide to keep her in the competition.
Well, be sure to join us next week to see the Top 11 perform!