- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Recap 3/10/14 – Spoilers – Who is The Final One – Nikki or Clare
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, has reached the end of his journey. After meeting and dating 27 beautiful women, Juan Pablo is down to the final two women, Nikki and Clare. Will he choose one of them or end up alone? Did he get engaged? Is Juan and the final woman still together? We have the answers to those questions.
Juan Pablo has turned out to be the ‘most controversial’ bachelor yet. He has upset many of the women, leaving them wonder if the Bachelor was even there to meet a wife? On The Women Tell All, it was clear, most of the women believe that Juan Pablo was there to find a girlfriend. They were also in agreement that Juan Pablo is honest, sometimes too honest and tends to come off as a bit rude.
With Andi’s sudden departure, Juan is down to the two final women, Nikki and Clare.
It is clear that Juan Pablo and Clare have the chemistry but is she the final one?
Keep reading to find out who the final women is and if they are still together?