- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
BILLY DEE WILLIAMS Dancing With The Stars 2014 Cast Bio and Video
BILLY DEE WILLIAMS is set to appear on Dancing with the Stars 2014!!
Legendary leading man, Billy Dee Williams, was often touted as the ‘black Clark Gable,’ especially after his co-starring role in “Lady Sings the Blues,” opposite Diana Ross. George Lucas tapped him to play the scoundrel Lando Calrissian in “The Empire Strikes Back,” and “The Return of the Jedi.” He also played the district attorney Harvey Dent in 1989’s “Batman.” Williams many films include “The Ladies Man,” “Undercover Brother,” “The Visit,” “Fanboys,” “Barry Munday” and “Constellation” opposite Gabrielle Union. Most recently, the iconic Williams appeared in the blockbuster film “The Lego Movie.” In 2006, the NAACP recognized Williams for his immense contribution to the arts by awarding him the Lifetime Achievement Award. His television appearances include “Lost,” “Private Practice” and “Scrubs.” In addition to his impressive acting career, Williams is also a very accomplished artist and has a painting on display at the Smithsonian. BILLY DEE WILLIAMS partners with EMMA SLATER.
Meet all of Season 18 Dancing with the Stars cast in the video on page 2!!