- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Chrisley Knows Best – A Must See Real Life Reality Show
Chrisley Knows Best is a new reality show from the USA Network. The show is a real-life family comedy following Atlanta’s “First Family of Fabulous,” the Chrisleys, as they embark on an ambitious business venture together. The family’s self-professed “Patriarch of Perfection,” multimillionaire Todd Chrisley, has two goals in life—make more money and keep what he considers his picture-perfect Southern clan together—but those two desires may very well be at odds with each other.
The Chrisley’s are a combination of the most talked about reality families, with the wealth of The Kardashian’s and the quirkiness of the Robertson family from Duck Dynasty.
The patriarch of the Chrisley Family is Todd, who as a parent is very relateable. Todd is trying to hold onto his children as long as possible but ends up micro-managing them, causing them to rebel. While his parenting tactics often brings laughter -from locking his son’s tires, so he can’t use his $115,000 truck, to throwing his son’s phone in the ocean – there are also moments that will be sure to cause a debate among parents, including ‘Can you go too far when trying to protect your children?’ Is extreme parenting the way to go?
Todd Chrisley and his wife Julie have five children, Lindsie, who is 24 and married with a child of her own, Savannah – 16, Kyle – 23, Chase – 17 and Grayson – 7.
Lindsie married a blue collar Verizon worker, who refused to sign a pre-nup, resulting in Todd cutting Lindsie off financially. Kyle is the ‘wild child’ who was sent to Samoa for a year when his father found out he had an affair with a married woman. He is also the father to a one year old girl. Chase is a 17 year old teen, who drives a $115,000 car and is leading the privileged life. Savannah is 16 years old and is the perfect package of looks and brains. Finally, there is Grayson a 7 year old boy who is the apple of his mother’s eye.
The Chrisley’s give us a peek into the over-the-top way the newly mega-rich live, along with relatable family moments but at the end of the day the Chrisley’s are all about a family who loves each other.
Tune in on Tuesday March 11th for the 1 hour premiere (2 episodes back-to-back) on the USA Network at 10pm Eastern.
FTC Requirements require me to state that this is a sponsored post. Of course, all opinions are our own.