- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Good Wife, Josh Charles Speaks About His Shocking Exit
We were left shocked with the demise of one of our favorite characters on The Good Wife.
With Will Gardner gone from The Good Wife, what can we expect from Josh Charles? Will we see him again?
While Josh Charles will make an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, where he will discuss the unexpected and shocking death of his character, Will Gardner, we have the inside scoop and wanted to share it with you.
Why did Josh leave the show?
Josh explained in a video,
‘I thought that I felt that however much I have enjoyed enjoyed the experience that I was ready for the next chapter in my life, both personally and professionally.’ He continued, ‘I knew that I wanted to do what would feel right to honor the character and give him a proper good bye. I was really excited about the idea. I thought it had the element of surprise, the shock.’
Josh thanked his fans and guarantees The Good Wife will continue to be an excellent show.
What do you think about Josh Charles leaving the show? Will you continue to tune in?
Check out the video of Josh Charles on Late Night with David Letterman speaking about his exit from The Good Wife on David Letterman.