- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
The Good Wife Review and Spoilers 3/23/14
The Good Wife, ‘A Few Good Words,’ focused on Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference and the voter fraud accusation against Alicia’s husband, that is picking up speed.
Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference is taking over Alicia’s life and thoughts. She is under a tremendous amount of pressure with this speech, as a potential female client plans on attending the speech to see Alicia and possibly make a decision as to which law firm she will give her $60 million worth of business to. While writing the speech, we see flashbacks of how Alicia got to the place she is today. We’re taken through her various paralegal positions up through her “interview” with Will at Lockhart/Gardner when she was offered the position that would change her fortune.
For all the details on the episode of The Good Wife, A Few Good Words click here.
On next week’s episode of The Good Wife, “Dramatics, Your Honor” – Alicia enlists Cary as her lawyer when Nelson Dubeck approaches her to participate in a deposition regarding his investigation into election rigging. Meanwhile, Will continues the difficult defense of Jeffrey Grant as he faces off against a new prosecutor who proves to be a formidable adversary. We will be recapping the show live, so be sure to book mark Have U Heard and come back and see what happens.