- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Good Wife Review and Spoilers 3/23/14
The Good Wife, ‘A Few Good Words,’ focused on Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference and the voter fraud accusation against Alicia’s husband, that is picking up speed.
Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference is taking over Alicia’s life and thoughts. She is under a tremendous amount of pressure with this speech, as a potential female client plans on attending the speech to see Alicia and possibly make a decision as to which law firm she will give her $60 million worth of business to. While writing the speech, we see flashbacks of how Alicia got to the place she is today. We’re taken through her various paralegal positions up through her “interview” with Will at Lockhart/Gardner when she was offered the position that would change her fortune.
For all the details on the episode of The Good Wife, A Few Good Words click here.
On next week’s episode of The Good Wife, “Dramatics, Your Honor” – Alicia enlists Cary as her lawyer when Nelson Dubeck approaches her to participate in a deposition regarding his investigation into election rigging. Meanwhile, Will continues the difficult defense of Jeffrey Grant as he faces off against a new prosecutor who proves to be a formidable adversary. We will be recapping the show live, so be sure to book mark Have U Heard and come back and see what happens.