- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
The Good Wife Review and Spoilers 3/23/14
The Good Wife, ‘A Few Good Words,’ focused on Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference and the voter fraud accusation against Alicia’s husband, that is picking up speed.
Alicia’s speech at the ABA conference is taking over Alicia’s life and thoughts. She is under a tremendous amount of pressure with this speech, as a potential female client plans on attending the speech to see Alicia and possibly make a decision as to which law firm she will give her $60 million worth of business to. While writing the speech, we see flashbacks of how Alicia got to the place she is today. We’re taken through her various paralegal positions up through her “interview” with Will at Lockhart/Gardner when she was offered the position that would change her fortune.
For all the details on the episode of The Good Wife, A Few Good Words click here.
On next week’s episode of The Good Wife, “Dramatics, Your Honor” – Alicia enlists Cary as her lawyer when Nelson Dubeck approaches her to participate in a deposition regarding his investigation into election rigging. Meanwhile, Will continues the difficult defense of Jeffrey Grant as he faces off against a new prosecutor who proves to be a formidable adversary. We will be recapping the show live, so be sure to book mark Have U Heard and come back and see what happens.