- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Jason Derulo Performs ‘Talk Dirty’ on Dancing With The Stars 2014 Premiere – Video
For the return of Dancing with the Stars season 18, the show opens with a new cast, a new host and new rules.
For the first time ever the show premiered with a massive opening number featuring all pro dancers as they perform live with musical guest Jason Derulo. Derulo sang his mega hit song “Talk Dirty,” marking the first time ever a musical guest has accompanied a season’s opening number. Each couple then performed a Cha Cha, Foxtrot or Contemporary routine, vying for America’s vote. Watch Derulo’s video below!!
The competition also features a new game-changing twist called “The Switch Up.” For the first time ever, America will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings. This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners at one point in the season. Never before have dance partnerships been split up during the course of competition.
The celebrities and their partners for Season 18 of “Dancing with the Stars” are:
Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff
Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas – Contemporary Dance
Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke
Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani
James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd
Danica McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov – Fox Trot
Amy Purdy & Derek Hough
Cody Simpson & Witney Carson
Charlie White & Sharna Burgess
Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater – Cha Cha