Jennette McCurdy Speaks Out About Racy Photos Leaked

I want to live in a world where you can send some racy photos to someone you trust and not have to worry about having your bare ass for all the world to see, but unfortunately that world doesn’t exists, and Jennette McCurdy now knows that very well.

Jennette McCurdy

On Monday, racy photos of McCurdy in her bra and underwear were leaked onto the internet, in more proof that shows that Nickelodeon stars do in fact grow up. McCurdy took it to Twitter to explain the situation and it sounds like she may be pointing her finger at her ex-boyfriend, NBA player Andre Drummond:

“To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person,” McCurdy tweets. “You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor.”

McCurdy later tweets: “In related news, I’m blasting ‘Let It Go’ on repeat.” Perhaps McCurdy shouldn’t have let go of her Snapchat app.

It may be a little bit naive of McCurdy to say that she is “shocked” that someone would stoop so low as people, especially young people, usually do things without thinking so perhaps this was Drummond’s way of “getting back” at McCurdy, if he in fact did do it, although this is just giving McCurdy more relevancy.

It could have been worse for McCurdy, as it could have been a sex tape, but perhaps she would have gotten lucky and pulled the “Kardashian Effect.”

In all seriousness, I don’t think anymore wants their personal photos that they have sent to someone they trust leaked all over the internet, unless again you’re a Kardashian, so I hope this all gets straighten out for McCurdy’s sake.

What do you think of this situation?

Photo Credit: Mandatory Byline: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

5 Responses to Jennette McCurdy Speaks Out About Racy Photos Leaked

1. Sam says:

Hey Paul. Go fuck yourself and die in a hole, you low life piece of crap. if it is true what you’re saying, then i hope you rot in prison. sick fuck

2. Renko says:

Hi paul, you sick disgusting liar. You’re still disgusting lie or note. (no one believes you by the way.)

3. Cathy says:

Hi Paul,

I would keep those pics and video to your self – since it is illegal for a 29-year-old to have sex with a 16-year-old, not to mention, gross.

4. Paul Glaser says:

I dated Jennette and first had sex with her when I was 29 and she was 16.Yes I have pics (about 36) and a video.I think I’ll do the same as Andre did as this girl needs a lesson on how not to destroy someone’s life and break their heart.

5. m says:

It’s really easy to blame the first person that comes to mind especially when you just got done bashing them in a interview. She used him to try and better her career like the little slut she is and now is crying fowl bout these pics. She said she wasn’t into him at all and she still sent these kind of pics. Yeah get real b@#ch.