- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Jennette McCurdy Speaks Out About Racy Photos Leaked
I want to live in a world where you can send some racy photos to someone you trust and not have to worry about having your bare ass for all the world to see, but unfortunately that world doesn’t exists, and Jennette McCurdy now knows that very well.
On Monday, racy photos of McCurdy in her bra and underwear were leaked onto the internet, in more proof that shows that Nickelodeon stars do in fact grow up. McCurdy took it to Twitter to explain the situation and it sounds like she may be pointing her finger at her ex-boyfriend, NBA player Andre Drummond:
“To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person,” McCurdy tweets. “You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor.”
McCurdy later tweets: “In related news, I’m blasting ‘Let It Go’ on repeat.” Perhaps McCurdy shouldn’t have let go of her Snapchat app.
It may be a little bit naive of McCurdy to say that she is “shocked” that someone would stoop so low as people, especially young people, usually do things without thinking so perhaps this was Drummond’s way of “getting back” at McCurdy, if he in fact did do it, although this is just giving McCurdy more relevancy.
It could have been worse for McCurdy, as it could have been a sex tape, but perhaps she would have gotten lucky and pulled the “Kardashian Effect.”
In all seriousness, I don’t think anymore wants their personal photos that they have sent to someone they trust leaked all over the internet, unless again you’re a Kardashian, so I hope this all gets straighten out for McCurdy’s sake.
What do you think of this situation?
Photo Credit: Mandatory Byline: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES