- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Jennette McCurdy Speaks Out About Racy Photos Leaked
I want to live in a world where you can send some racy photos to someone you trust and not have to worry about having your bare ass for all the world to see, but unfortunately that world doesn’t exists, and Jennette McCurdy now knows that very well.
On Monday, racy photos of McCurdy in her bra and underwear were leaked onto the internet, in more proof that shows that Nickelodeon stars do in fact grow up. McCurdy took it to Twitter to explain the situation and it sounds like she may be pointing her finger at her ex-boyfriend, NBA player Andre Drummond:
“To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person,” McCurdy tweets. “You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor.”
McCurdy later tweets: “In related news, I’m blasting ‘Let It Go’ on repeat.” Perhaps McCurdy shouldn’t have let go of her Snapchat app.
It may be a little bit naive of McCurdy to say that she is “shocked” that someone would stoop so low as people, especially young people, usually do things without thinking so perhaps this was Drummond’s way of “getting back” at McCurdy, if he in fact did do it, although this is just giving McCurdy more relevancy.
It could have been worse for McCurdy, as it could have been a sex tape, but perhaps she would have gotten lucky and pulled the “Kardashian Effect.”
In all seriousness, I don’t think anymore wants their personal photos that they have sent to someone they trust leaked all over the internet, unless again you’re a Kardashian, so I hope this all gets straighten out for McCurdy’s sake.
What do you think of this situation?
Photo Credit: Mandatory Byline: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES