- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
Nashville Recap 3/26/14 – Season 2 Ep 18 – “Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down”
After a short one week hiatus, ABC’s ‘Nashville‘ returns with a night sure to guarantee drama and amazing country music.
The last episode, “We’ve Got Things to Do,” exposed Juliette’s fear of being upstaged by Rayna; Maddy rebels against her academics in pursuit of instant musical fame, and Juliette and Rayna give a strong musical performance to the hit, “He Ain’t Gonna Change.”
Tonight’s episode of Nashville, entitled “Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down,” Juliette’s jealousy of Avery’s connection to Scarlett intensifies while on tour; and Teddy forbids Maddy from attending Deacon’s latest concert, but Maddy vies to have it her way. We will have the live recap of ‘Nashville‘ here for you tonight, on ABC, at 10:00 p.m. Join us as the drama continues to unfold.
Keep reading on the next page.