- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Nashville Recap 3/26/14 – Season 2 Ep 18 – “Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down”
After a short one week hiatus, ABC’s ‘Nashville‘ returns with a night sure to guarantee drama and amazing country music.
The last episode, “We’ve Got Things to Do,” exposed Juliette’s fear of being upstaged by Rayna; Maddy rebels against her academics in pursuit of instant musical fame, and Juliette and Rayna give a strong musical performance to the hit, “He Ain’t Gonna Change.”
Tonight’s episode of Nashville, entitled “Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down,” Juliette’s jealousy of Avery’s connection to Scarlett intensifies while on tour; and Teddy forbids Maddy from attending Deacon’s latest concert, but Maddy vies to have it her way. We will have the live recap of ‘Nashville‘ here for you tonight, on ABC, at 10:00 p.m. Join us as the drama continues to unfold.
Keep reading on the next page.