- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’
Revenge returns after a couple of months off for the Spring premiere, Payback.
When we last saw Revenge, Emily had been experiencing blackouts, a complete loss of time, where she couldn’t recall her actions. As the show closed we saw Conrad speaking to Emily, while she is naked in bed. Did they have sex or didn’t they? We also saw Emily do her best to get rid of Sarah, who is having an affair with Daniel. The hatred between the newly married Daniel and Emily is at an all time high.
This week on Revenge’s episode entitled Payback:
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’While Emily’s mysterious blackouts threaten everything and everyone she holds dear, Victoria confronts two formidable ghosts from her past, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have all the details for tonight’s episode on the next page.