- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’
Revenge returns after a couple of months off for the Spring premiere, Payback.
When we last saw Revenge, Emily had been experiencing blackouts, a complete loss of time, where she couldn’t recall her actions. As the show closed we saw Conrad speaking to Emily, while she is naked in bed. Did they have sex or didn’t they? We also saw Emily do her best to get rid of Sarah, who is having an affair with Daniel. The hatred between the newly married Daniel and Emily is at an all time high.
This week on Revenge’s episode entitled Payback:
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’While Emily’s mysterious blackouts threaten everything and everyone she holds dear, Victoria confronts two formidable ghosts from her past, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have all the details for tonight’s episode on the next page.