- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’
Revenge returns after a couple of months off for the Spring premiere, Payback.
When we last saw Revenge, Emily had been experiencing blackouts, a complete loss of time, where she couldn’t recall her actions. As the show closed we saw Conrad speaking to Emily, while she is naked in bed. Did they have sex or didn’t they? We also saw Emily do her best to get rid of Sarah, who is having an affair with Daniel. The hatred between the newly married Daniel and Emily is at an all time high.
This week on Revenge’s episode entitled Payback:
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’While Emily’s mysterious blackouts threaten everything and everyone she holds dear, Victoria confronts two formidable ghosts from her past, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have all the details for tonight’s episode on the next page.