- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’
Revenge returns after a couple of months off for the Spring premiere, Payback.
When we last saw Revenge, Emily had been experiencing blackouts, a complete loss of time, where she couldn’t recall her actions. As the show closed we saw Conrad speaking to Emily, while she is naked in bed. Did they have sex or didn’t they? We also saw Emily do her best to get rid of Sarah, who is having an affair with Daniel. The hatred between the newly married Daniel and Emily is at an all time high.
This week on Revenge’s episode entitled Payback:
Revenge Recap 3/9/14 – Spring Premiere ‘Payback’While Emily’s mysterious blackouts threaten everything and everyone she holds dear, Victoria confronts two formidable ghosts from her past, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have all the details for tonight’s episode on the next page.