- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Scandal Preview 3/20/14 – Who Was Shot David or James?
Viewers of Scandal were warned, the last 30 seconds of the episode, ‘No Sun on the Horizon,’ would leave you shocked? And they were right – we were shocked.
David tells Olivia everything, including that James is Publis, Olivia has a hard time hearing that once again, Cyrus is up to no good and is going to great lengths to cover up the real cause of Sally Langston’s husband. Olivia takes the evidence and puts it in the safe, taking a pass on the case. Unfortunately, Quinn — on her first official B613 assignment, copies and hands over the evidence to Jake.
Jake takes matters into his own hands and following Cyrus’ tearful profession of love to his husband James, makes a fake a meeting between David, James, the Washington reporter investigating Daniel’s death and the woman who leaked the tape. It’s then that Jake, the new head of the B613 organization, shoots the reporter, her source and fires a third shot. It leaves the fate of both David and James hanging in the balance before as the credits roll. We have the complete recap of Scandal here.
Who did Jake shoot – David or James? Leave a comment and let us know who you think was shot?
What can we expect next week on “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?”
Sally sets a meeting with the NRA which sends the White House into a tailspin. Olivia and Huck come to shocking realizations and a surprising person asks for help from Pope and Associates, on ABC’s “Scandal.”