- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Scandal Preview and Spoilers 4/3/14 – ‘The Fluffer’
It looks like Olivia Pope is in for some rough times ahead on the dramatic series, Scandal.
With Olivia being the President’s mistress and also working for the President, she has a lot of access to the Fitz and Mellie’s family life. When Olivia finds Mellie in a compromising position with the Vice President elect at the same time as Mellie’s daughter, things get out of hand. Especially, when the daughter tells Fitz about finding Mellie in this compromising position. Olivia sees Fitz fall apart, as he thought that Mellie had no interest in sex. It turns out that she had no interest in sex with him. She has yet to tell him the reason why. Something that would prove to be a real bombshell! We have the complete recap for the March 24th episode of Scandal here.
While Olivia doesn’t say anything (in this episode), about what she saw with the President and Mellie, next week appears to be a completely different story when Olivia’s life begins to fall apart.
On Scandal’s, “The Fluffer,” Abby steps in as Olivia’s proxy and takes on duties at the White House. Meanwhile, the team continues to investigate B613, and someone throws a wrench in Reston’s presidential campaign, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC