- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Scandal Preview and Spoilers 4/3/14 – ‘The Fluffer’
It looks like Olivia Pope is in for some rough times ahead on the dramatic series, Scandal.
With Olivia being the President’s mistress and also working for the President, she has a lot of access to the Fitz and Mellie’s family life. When Olivia finds Mellie in a compromising position with the Vice President elect at the same time as Mellie’s daughter, things get out of hand. Especially, when the daughter tells Fitz about finding Mellie in this compromising position. Olivia sees Fitz fall apart, as he thought that Mellie had no interest in sex. It turns out that she had no interest in sex with him. She has yet to tell him the reason why. Something that would prove to be a real bombshell! We have the complete recap for the March 24th episode of Scandal here.
While Olivia doesn’t say anything (in this episode), about what she saw with the President and Mellie, next week appears to be a completely different story when Olivia’s life begins to fall apart.
On Scandal’s, “The Fluffer,” Abby steps in as Olivia’s proxy and takes on duties at the White House. Meanwhile, the team continues to investigate B613, and someone throws a wrench in Reston’s presidential campaign, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC