- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Scandal Preview and Spoilers 4/3/14 – ‘The Fluffer’
It looks like Olivia Pope is in for some rough times ahead on the dramatic series, Scandal.
With Olivia being the President’s mistress and also working for the President, she has a lot of access to the Fitz and Mellie’s family life. When Olivia finds Mellie in a compromising position with the Vice President elect at the same time as Mellie’s daughter, things get out of hand. Especially, when the daughter tells Fitz about finding Mellie in this compromising position. Olivia sees Fitz fall apart, as he thought that Mellie had no interest in sex. It turns out that she had no interest in sex with him. She has yet to tell him the reason why. Something that would prove to be a real bombshell! We have the complete recap for the March 24th episode of Scandal here.
While Olivia doesn’t say anything (in this episode), about what she saw with the President and Mellie, next week appears to be a completely different story when Olivia’s life begins to fall apart.
On Scandal’s, “The Fluffer,” Abby steps in as Olivia’s proxy and takes on duties at the White House. Meanwhile, the team continues to investigate B613, and someone throws a wrench in Reston’s presidential campaign, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC