- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
Video: DWTS Amy Purdy Dances the Cha Cha 3/17/14 – Week 1
Amy Purdy performed the Cha Cha for her first week of competition on Dancing With the Stars.
The Olympic Athlete joined cast members Sean Avery, Cody Simpson, Drew Carey, Candice Cameron Bure, Meryl Davis, NeNe Leakes, James Maslow, Danica McKellar, Diana Nyad, Charlie White and Billy Dee Williams in dancing either the Cha Cha, Foxtrot or Contemporary routine, with all of them vying for America’s vote.
This season the contestants are not guaranteed they will be staying with their professional dance partners as the rules have changed. At some point during the season a new game-changing twist called “The Switch Up,” will take place. For the first time ever, America will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings. This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners at one point in the season. Never before have dance partnerships been split up during the course of competition.