- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Video: DWTS Candice Cameron Bure Dances the ‘Contemporary Dance’ 3/17/14 – Week 1
Candice Cameron Bure performed the Contemporary Dance for her first week of competition on Dancing With the Stars.
The former Full House actress joined cast members Sean Avery, Cody Simpson, Drew Carey, Meryl Davis, NeNe Leakes, James Maslow, Danica McKellar, Diana Nyad, Amy Purdy, Charlie White, Billy Dee Williams in dancing either the Cha Cha, Foxtrot or Contemporary routine, with all of them vying for America’s vote.
This season the contestants are not guaranteed they will be staying with their professional dance partners as the rules have changed. At some point during the season a new game-changing twist called “The Switch Up,” will take place. For the first time ever, America will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings. This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners at one point in the season. Never before have dance partnerships been split up during the course of competition.