- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Video: DWTS Candice Cameron Bure Dances the ‘Contemporary Dance’ 3/17/14 – Week 1
Candice Cameron Bure performed the Contemporary Dance for her first week of competition on Dancing With the Stars.
The former Full House actress joined cast members Sean Avery, Cody Simpson, Drew Carey, Meryl Davis, NeNe Leakes, James Maslow, Danica McKellar, Diana Nyad, Amy Purdy, Charlie White, Billy Dee Williams in dancing either the Cha Cha, Foxtrot or Contemporary routine, with all of them vying for America’s vote.
This season the contestants are not guaranteed they will be staying with their professional dance partners as the rules have changed. At some point during the season a new game-changing twist called “The Switch Up,” will take place. For the first time ever, America will be given the power to vote and change celebrities and professional dance pairings. This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners at one point in the season. Never before have dance partnerships been split up during the course of competition.