- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
American Idol 2014 Recap 4/17/14 – Who Are The Top 6? – Season XIII
American Idol is down to the final seven, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris, Caleb Johnson, Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Sam Woolf. Last night, the seven finalists were given a song choice from each of their competitors and had to choose one of the songs to perform. Jena Irene did an amazing job and received a standing ovation.
Tonight we’ll find out which of the top seven contestants on Season XIII of American Idol will be moving forward, and who will be headed home. Without any saves, whoever is eliminated, is guaranteed to go home. Do you have a favorite this season? Who are you rooting for to win American Idol Season XIII??