- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
You Tube Sensations Charles and Alli Trippy Separate
You Tube sensations, Charles and Ally Trippy have separated, after less than three years of marriage.
Charles announced the news on his you tube channel under the title, ‘We Need to Talk.’ Charles said they were arguing a lot more and just haven’t been happy over the past couple of months. They both decided it was unfair to keep moving in this direction if they are both unhappy and stressed. He also said, they were going to try and remain friends and he hopes to remain close to her family still.
As much as it is a shock to his fans, he doesn’t want his fans to be upset. He didn’t want to disappoint anyone and that the videos over the past four or five years is enough to where everyone can look back and know and understand it wasn’t a waste, it was for good. He also doesn’t want their break-up to deter anyone from marriage.
Charlie plans on continuing his videos, as does Ali – just not together.
Some of their fans are blaming the break up on Charles’ brain cancer and are saying Alli is leaving him because she can’t handle it. What do you think?
What do you think about the You Tube couple breaking up??
We have the video on the next page.