- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
You Tube Sensations Charles and Alli Trippy Separate
You Tube sensations, Charles and Ally Trippy have separated, after less than three years of marriage.
Charles announced the news on his you tube channel under the title, ‘We Need to Talk.’ Charles said they were arguing a lot more and just haven’t been happy over the past couple of months. They both decided it was unfair to keep moving in this direction if they are both unhappy and stressed. He also said, they were going to try and remain friends and he hopes to remain close to her family still.
As much as it is a shock to his fans, he doesn’t want his fans to be upset. He didn’t want to disappoint anyone and that the videos over the past four or five years is enough to where everyone can look back and know and understand it wasn’t a waste, it was for good. He also doesn’t want their break-up to deter anyone from marriage.
Charlie plans on continuing his videos, as does Ali – just not together.
Some of their fans are blaming the break up on Charles’ brain cancer and are saying Alli is leaving him because she can’t handle it. What do you think?
What do you think about the You Tube couple breaking up??
We have the video on the next page.