- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
You Tube Sensations Charles and Alli Trippy Separate
You Tube sensations, Charles and Ally Trippy have separated, after less than three years of marriage.
Charles announced the news on his you tube channel under the title, ‘We Need to Talk.’ Charles said they were arguing a lot more and just haven’t been happy over the past couple of months. They both decided it was unfair to keep moving in this direction if they are both unhappy and stressed. He also said, they were going to try and remain friends and he hopes to remain close to her family still.
As much as it is a shock to his fans, he doesn’t want his fans to be upset. He didn’t want to disappoint anyone and that the videos over the past four or five years is enough to where everyone can look back and know and understand it wasn’t a waste, it was for good. He also doesn’t want their break-up to deter anyone from marriage.
Charlie plans on continuing his videos, as does Ali – just not together.
Some of their fans are blaming the break up on Charles’ brain cancer and are saying Alli is leaving him because she can’t handle it. What do you think?
What do you think about the You Tube couple breaking up??
We have the video on the next page.