- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Charles Trippy Asks Fans Not to Blame Alli For Divorce and to Be Nice
Following the announcement from internet sensation, Charles Trippy, that he and his wife of less than three years, Alli, are getting a divorce, he has a request for his millions of subscribers. Trippy once again confirmed that neither him nor Alli cheated on each other and they remain the best of friends.
In the video, Charles said there are a couple of things that concern him. He said that ‘of course Alli didn’t cheat on him.’ He would like for no one to talk trash about Alli or himself and he said he wanted to make sure that his fans are treating everyone with respect. It is a long emotional road and they appreciate all the support they are being given by their fans.
What do you think about fans trash talking Charles and Alli?
We have the complete video on the next page.