- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
Charles Trippy Asks Fans Not to Blame Alli For Divorce and to Be Nice
Following the announcement from internet sensation, Charles Trippy, that he and his wife of less than three years, Alli, are getting a divorce, he has a request for his millions of subscribers. Trippy once again confirmed that neither him nor Alli cheated on each other and they remain the best of friends.
In the video, Charles said there are a couple of things that concern him. He said that ‘of course Alli didn’t cheat on him.’ He would like for no one to talk trash about Alli or himself and he said he wanted to make sure that his fans are treating everyone with respect. It is a long emotional road and they appreciate all the support they are being given by their fans.
What do you think about fans trash talking Charles and Alli?
We have the complete video on the next page.