- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Charles Trippy Asks Fans Not to Blame Alli For Divorce and to Be Nice
Following the announcement from internet sensation, Charles Trippy, that he and his wife of less than three years, Alli, are getting a divorce, he has a request for his millions of subscribers. Trippy once again confirmed that neither him nor Alli cheated on each other and they remain the best of friends.
In the video, Charles said there are a couple of things that concern him. He said that ‘of course Alli didn’t cheat on him.’ He would like for no one to talk trash about Alli or himself and he said he wanted to make sure that his fans are treating everyone with respect. It is a long emotional road and they appreciate all the support they are being given by their fans.
What do you think about fans trash talking Charles and Alli?
We have the complete video on the next page.