- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Dancing With the Stars 4/14/14 Preview – Disney Week – Week 5 – Who’s Dancing What
It is the fifth week of Dancing With the Stars and the show will be all about Disney! One couple will be eliminated this week, after last week’s switch up. Who is at risk of going home. We have the complete recap from last week’s switch up episode of Dancing With the Stars right here.
“Dancing with the Stars” gets into the Disney spirit with all new celebrity performances MONDAY, APRIL 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will begin with a spectacular opening number featuring the entire cast followed by each couple performing to songs from Disney films including “The Lion King,” “Aladdin,” “The Little Mermaid” and “Frozen.” The evening will also showcase fun elements of Disney animation. Additionally, Season 9 Champion Donny Osmond will guest judge alongside Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba. One couple will face elimination.
Find out who will be dancing what on the next page!!