- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
Dancing With the Stars 4/14/14 Preview – Disney Week – Week 5 – Who’s Dancing What
It is the fifth week of Dancing With the Stars and the show will be all about Disney! One couple will be eliminated this week, after last week’s switch up. Who is at risk of going home. We have the complete recap from last week’s switch up episode of Dancing With the Stars right here.
“Dancing with the Stars” gets into the Disney spirit with all new celebrity performances MONDAY, APRIL 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will begin with a spectacular opening number featuring the entire cast followed by each couple performing to songs from Disney films including “The Lion King,” “Aladdin,” “The Little Mermaid” and “Frozen.” The evening will also showcase fun elements of Disney animation. Additionally, Season 9 Champion Donny Osmond will guest judge alongside Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba. One couple will face elimination.
Find out who will be dancing what on the next page!!