- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Miley Cyrus Cancels ‘Bangerz’ Concert – Is Miley Really Pregnant??
Miley Cyrus cancelled her concert in North Carolina on Monday night just 30 minutes before it was set to begin. Is is possible that the 21-year-old singer is really pregnant?? Late last week, rumors were flying around that Miley is with child (Have U Heard wrote all about it). Now she cancelled her concert because she allegedly has the ‘FLU’ … sounds suspicious.
Update: Miley apologizes!!
According to a message on the Time Warner Cable arena’s website, Miley was diagnosed with flu and was told to rest by doctors, but many concertgoers had already arrived for the Bangerz tour date before the announcement, only to be turned away, without any info about a make-up date.
The message read: ‘Miley Cyrus – CANCELED. Due to illness, Miley Cyrus’ “Bangerz” tour date scheduled for tonight, April 7, at Time Warner Cable Arena Charlotte has been cancelled. Cyrus has been diagnosed with the flu and doctors have ordered her to rest.’
Cyrus has been posting tweets, the latest was, ‘excruciating pain’, many of the other tweets talked about how she misses her dog Floyd, who died last week.
What do you think? Is Miley pregnant?? Or is she really heartbroken and suffering from the flu???