- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Is Todd Chrisley from ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Bankrupt ??
Todd Chrisley and his family have become overnight stars thanks to their hit reality show, “Chrisley Knows Best,” which has just been renewed for a second season.
Chrisley Knows Best, which is filmed in the suburbs of Atlanta, centers on a wealthy family led by patriarch Todd Chrisley, and follows his entertaining clan, which includes his wife, five children and two grandchildren.
The Chrisley family enjoys an very extravagant life style, which includes owning a 30,000 square foot mansion.
But does Chrisley really Know Best??
“Todd Chrisley is currently involved in a $45 million bankruptcy case involving a real estate deal that apparently went very sour. In an recent court proceeding, a trustee in the bankruptcy case claims that Todd hid millions of dollars worth of assets in his wife’s name. Chrisley’s lawyer denies these allegations. Chrisley originally filed for bankruptcy in 2012 when he claimed to have $4.2 million in assets and $50 million worth of debt. In the same filing, Todd claimed to only have $100 in cash and $55 in his checking account. His mortgage on the Atlanta mansion totaled $12 million and Todd reported nearly $600 thousand in IRS late fees, debts and penalties. Fortunately for Todd, his wife is reportedly independently wealthy,” celebritynetworth is reporting.
Could that be why the ‘self-made millionaire’ has opened up his mansion for the cameras at the USA network? Does Todd need the extra income or is he just a narcissist, or could it be both?? What do you think??
“Chrisley Knows Best” airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on USA