- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Video: American Idol Caleb Johson Sings ‘Family Tree’ 4/16/14
Caleb Johnson has made it to the final seven on American Idol Season XIII. He will be competing against CJ Harris, Jena Irene, Dexter Roberts, Alex Preston, Jessica Meuse and Sam Woolf. The contestants were given a song from each of their six competitors and have to choose one song to sing.
Caleb sang ‘Family Tree’ by Kings of Leon.
Song: “Family Tree” by Kings of Leon
Performance Notes: This song is a bit of a departure from the usual rock anthems we hear Caleb sing, but he did an amazing job with it (and rock-i-fied it, of course!).
Judges’ Notes: Keith said he loved the song and thought it was a great choice for Caleb, and also said that Caleb is “a consistent, dynamic performer week after week.” Jennifer said that it’s dangerous to put Caleb first in the line-up because he raises the bar so high for the othercontestants. Harry said that he enjoyed hearing Caleb sing a song he “seemed happy to sing,” but he also enjoyed the way he changed the arrangement.
Keep reading to see the video of the performance on the next page.