- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Will American Idol’s Caleb Johnson Lose Because of Calling Fans ‘Retards’ – Despite Apology?
American Idol finalist Caleb Johnson may just have thrown away the possibility of winning American Idol Season XIII, after referring to his fans as retards.
Johnson, who is in The Top 4 of the reality show is a fan favorite and had a great chance of winning American Idol Season XIII. During an interview, Caleb was asked about how the show has changed his view of social media, when he responded by saying, “It gives access to a bunch of retards to talk to me.”
During last week’s show, viewers were given the opportunity to suggest a song for Johnson to sing. Apparently, the theme of the show did not sit well with the contestant since he said,
“I don’t really enjoy having to see somebody telling me what song I need to sing. I think at this point of the competition, I can pick and choose my own songs and represent me.” he continued, “I don’t need 10,000 people saying, ‘You should sing this, you should sing that. Listen to me! Listen to me!’ Fortunately, guys, I’m going to listen to myself, whether you like it or not.”
Johnson’s fans did not appreciate being called a retard and made it known, Knowing he may have just ruined his budding career, Johnson took to facebook to apologize saying,
‘For the record that juvenile comment I made in the interview was not directed towards my fans but to the wackos that send hundreds of hate messages a day to me ! You guys are amazing and I cannot thank you enough for your support. Sorry if it offended anybody it was the wrong choice of words . Also I greatly appreciate it when you guys give me song suggestions but it gets really overwhelming at the volume it comes in so please understand ! Rock on !:)’
Is it too late to save himself? Do you think calling his fans wackos is an improvement? Maybe his true colors are showing?
Leave a comment and let us know what you think.