- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Will American Idol’s Caleb Johnson Lose Because of Calling Fans ‘Retards’ – Despite Apology?
American Idol finalist Caleb Johnson may just have thrown away the possibility of winning American Idol Season XIII, after referring to his fans as retards.
Johnson, who is in The Top 4 of the reality show is a fan favorite and had a great chance of winning American Idol Season XIII. During an interview, Caleb was asked about how the show has changed his view of social media, when he responded by saying, “It gives access to a bunch of retards to talk to me.”
During last week’s show, viewers were given the opportunity to suggest a song for Johnson to sing. Apparently, the theme of the show did not sit well with the contestant since he said,
“I don’t really enjoy having to see somebody telling me what song I need to sing. I think at this point of the competition, I can pick and choose my own songs and represent me.” he continued, “I don’t need 10,000 people saying, ‘You should sing this, you should sing that. Listen to me! Listen to me!’ Fortunately, guys, I’m going to listen to myself, whether you like it or not.”
Johnson’s fans did not appreciate being called a retard and made it known, Knowing he may have just ruined his budding career, Johnson took to facebook to apologize saying,
‘For the record that juvenile comment I made in the interview was not directed towards my fans but to the wackos that send hundreds of hate messages a day to me ! You guys are amazing and I cannot thank you enough for your support. Sorry if it offended anybody it was the wrong choice of words . Also I greatly appreciate it when you guys give me song suggestions but it gets really overwhelming at the volume it comes in so please understand ! Rock on !:)’
Is it too late to save himself? Do you think calling his fans wackos is an improvement? Maybe his true colors are showing?
Leave a comment and let us know what you think.