- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Has a Meltdown 6/2/14 – Did Eric Hill Cause It?
The Bachelorette, with Andi Dorfman, continues this week with a two night special beginning in California, before heading out to Connecticut.
While we usually see Andi Dorfman, smiling and enjoying herself, on a sneak peek episode of the June 2nd episode, we see Andi having a full blown meltdown, prior to a cocktail party. In the video clip, shared on Good Morning America, Andi is seen at the cocktail party telling the men:
‘Let me just tell y’all something like if any one of y’all thinks that this is a joke to me, just say it now and you can walk on out. Because it just strikes such a nerve to me that someone can look me in the face and tell me that I have a poker face in all of this, when I have done nothing but try to be natural for y’all. I am exhausted. I am so exhausted and I am trying so hard. I really am. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to yell at y’all. If you don’t think this is real, then the door is right there. Because this is so real to me, every single day this is real to me
This is the episode that the Bachelor, Eric Hill, who passed away following his elimination, was eliminated prior to the rose ceremony. It looks like Eric may have been the person who told Andi that she had a poker face. Eric did tell Andi that she had a poker face. Read all the details about what happened between Eric and Andi here.
With Hill’s death, it is safe to say, ABC will not present him as a villian. This would make both his family and the audience irate. Unless of course, they are more concerned with a ratings bonanza, rather than honoring Hill.
It hasn’t been confirmed what ABC will show on this episode, but we will be watching and will keep you posted, real time. So be sure to book mark us and come back and see why Andi has a meltdown and what happened with regards to Eric Hill’s exit.
In the meantime, to see what happens on Sunday night’s episode and to find out who was eliminated, go to our Bachelorette Preview with Andi Dorfman for the June 1st episode here.