- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Ginnifer Goodwin Gives Birth to Baby Boy with Husband Josh Dallas
Born on Thursday, May 29, this is the couple’s first child. A rep for the pair exclusively confirmed the news to PEOPLE saying, “Both mom and baby are doing great.”
No name for the little prince has been released just yet. Goodwin was previously heard saying the naming process for someone who’s last name is ‘Dallas’ was a little difficult, but that she and her husband had several options to choose from.
Goodwin, 36, and Dallas, 32, play Snow White and Prince Charming on the ABC series, and evidently in real life as well. With the birth of their son, it seems the couple’s fairytale has been lifted directly off of storybook pages.
Together since fall 2011 the couple became engaged in October 2013. A month later they announced they were expecting their first child together. On April 12, Ginnifer and Josh secretly wed in an intimate ceremony.
This is the first marriage for Goodwin and the second for Dallas. The actor was previously wed to English actress Lara Pulver, from 2007 2011.
Speaking about her wedding day and pregnancy while visiting Jimmy Kimmel Live! last month, the actress said, “I know this is probably the most annoying thing someone can say, especially because I’m eight months pregnant…but it was the most stress-free, relaxing, beautiful day.”
How sweet- congratulations to the new parents!
Photo Credit: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES