- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Ginnifer Goodwin Gives Birth to Baby Boy with Husband Josh Dallas
Born on Thursday, May 29, this is the couple’s first child. A rep for the pair exclusively confirmed the news to PEOPLE saying, “Both mom and baby are doing great.”
No name for the little prince has been released just yet. Goodwin was previously heard saying the naming process for someone who’s last name is ‘Dallas’ was a little difficult, but that she and her husband had several options to choose from.
Goodwin, 36, and Dallas, 32, play Snow White and Prince Charming on the ABC series, and evidently in real life as well. With the birth of their son, it seems the couple’s fairytale has been lifted directly off of storybook pages.
Together since fall 2011 the couple became engaged in October 2013. A month later they announced they were expecting their first child together. On April 12, Ginnifer and Josh secretly wed in an intimate ceremony.
This is the first marriage for Goodwin and the second for Dallas. The actor was previously wed to English actress Lara Pulver, from 2007 2011.
Speaking about her wedding day and pregnancy while visiting Jimmy Kimmel Live! last month, the actress said, “I know this is probably the most annoying thing someone can say, especially because I’m eight months pregnant…but it was the most stress-free, relaxing, beautiful day.”
How sweet- congratulations to the new parents!
Photo Credit: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES