- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Neil Patrick Harris Reveals He Turned Down CBS Offer for both “Late Show” and the “Late Late Show”
Neil Patrick Harris revealed that he turned down an offer to host either the “Late Show” or the “Late Late Show.”
In an interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, the actor reveals CBS approached him to replace David Letterman and when he declined, offered him Craig Ferguson’s job.
Harris told Stern that he rejected both offers because he didn’t want to get “bored” adding, “I don’t have any interest in doing ‘monologue, commercial, sketch, guest, guest musical act, goodnight.”
After rejecting the flattering offer, the “How I Met Your Mother” star said he pitched a week variety show to the CBS exec.
“I think if it’s weekly and people really want to see it and you trust that there’s a lot of really great sh*t on there then you’re going to get the guests to want to come on your thing,” he explains.
Listen to the interesting interview below. Do you think Harris would make a good late night host? What about weekly variety show host??