- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Neil Patrick Harris Reveals He Turned Down CBS Offer for both “Late Show” and the “Late Late Show”
Neil Patrick Harris revealed that he turned down an offer to host either the “Late Show” or the “Late Late Show.”
In an interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, the actor reveals CBS approached him to replace David Letterman and when he declined, offered him Craig Ferguson’s job.
Harris told Stern that he rejected both offers because he didn’t want to get “bored” adding, “I don’t have any interest in doing ‘monologue, commercial, sketch, guest, guest musical act, goodnight.”
After rejecting the flattering offer, the “How I Met Your Mother” star said he pitched a week variety show to the CBS exec.
“I think if it’s weekly and people really want to see it and you trust that there’s a lot of really great sh*t on there then you’re going to get the guests to want to come on your thing,” he explains.
Listen to the interesting interview below. Do you think Harris would make a good late night host? What about weekly variety show host??