- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Neil Patrick Harris Reveals He Turned Down CBS Offer for both “Late Show” and the “Late Late Show”
Neil Patrick Harris revealed that he turned down an offer to host either the “Late Show” or the “Late Late Show.”
In an interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, the actor reveals CBS approached him to replace David Letterman and when he declined, offered him Craig Ferguson’s job.
Harris told Stern that he rejected both offers because he didn’t want to get “bored” adding, “I don’t have any interest in doing ‘monologue, commercial, sketch, guest, guest musical act, goodnight.”
After rejecting the flattering offer, the “How I Met Your Mother” star said he pitched a week variety show to the CBS exec.
“I think if it’s weekly and people really want to see it and you trust that there’s a lot of really great sh*t on there then you’re going to get the guests to want to come on your thing,” he explains.
Listen to the interesting interview below. Do you think Harris would make a good late night host? What about weekly variety show host??