- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Neil Patrick Harris Reveals He Turned Down CBS Offer for both “Late Show” and the “Late Late Show”
Neil Patrick Harris revealed that he turned down an offer to host either the “Late Show” or the “Late Late Show.”
In an interview with Howard Stern on Wednesday, the actor reveals CBS approached him to replace David Letterman and when he declined, offered him Craig Ferguson’s job.
Harris told Stern that he rejected both offers because he didn’t want to get “bored” adding, “I don’t have any interest in doing ‘monologue, commercial, sketch, guest, guest musical act, goodnight.”
After rejecting the flattering offer, the “How I Met Your Mother” star said he pitched a week variety show to the CBS exec.
“I think if it’s weekly and people really want to see it and you trust that there’s a lot of really great sh*t on there then you’re going to get the guests to want to come on your thing,” he explains.
Listen to the interesting interview below. Do you think Harris would make a good late night host? What about weekly variety show host??